Absent

((A/N) : Okay so hey guys! I hope y'all enjoyed till here. I just wanna ask a favor of you, if you please... Please comment and tell me how you like it out here. In fact I'll be glad to take all kinds of feed backs too!

Alright so on with the story

Enjoy ^~^ )

(Sana's POV)

I never meant any of this to happen at all. Specially in front of Jin... What would he think of me? I felt like yelling at my parents for putting me in the same school as Seokjin. I wanted to blame my state of condition on anyone possible. And honestly my mind would find reasons for every single person. I did not want to go back to school.

(3rd Person POV)

"Sana? Wake up baby! Get ready for school" she heard her mom say.

"Mama I am not feeling well... Please let me pass. I promise I'll go when I'm better... "

"And how many days is that exactly?" said her father coming in her room.

"I don't know." she said sheepishly and pulled the covers over her to go off to sleep.

Her parents sighed and left.

***Time Skip***

(Sana's POV)

I woke up in the afternoon and went down to see that my parents had left for another business trip. They had left a note for me.

Note :-

Sana dear we are going to (Insert City name here). We'll be back in a couple of days. Take care baby

Love you ❤

Mama and Papa ❤❤

I was relieved that they were out because I wanted to enjoy some time alone. I wanted to relax my mind and take a break. I sank in the couch as I switched on the TV to watch some anime. I surfed to see what was coming and lucky me, it was Naruto.

After a good 2 hours of anime marathon I got a call from Aori.

"Hello?"

"Why were you absent??"

"I was exhausted. Why?"

"Teacher changed all seats today!" she said merrily.

"Yeah so?" I asked. I guess I sounded like a zombie but I don't care. Do I?

"So we are sitting together!! That too by the window!" she chirped.

"Good... " Great now I don't have to sit beside Mr. Kim Seokjin. No more talks with him and I hope I stay away from Song Lee Jiyu.

"But... Sana... "Aori's cheerful voice faded.

"What?" I nearly barked.

"Jiyu is sitting between Jin and Jungkook..."

I did not reply. What am I supposed to say in this?

"Ahhh but don't worry. I don't think Jin has any liking towards Jiyu!" Aori tried to convince me.

"Aori... I don't care, okay? Bye." I cut the phone.

I rested my head on my couch as I again drifted off to sleep. Guess I was too worked up and tired.

After 2 days...

(3rd Person POV)

"Sana! Wake up! I don't want any arguments. I know you didn't go to school the past two days!" her father woke her up.

"Mmmm" Sana groaned and frowned as she got up.

"Mom is making breakfast. Freshen up." her dad said and went out.

Sana got out of her cosy and comfy bed and went to take a shower. After that she began wearing her school uniform. She was all ready to go when again she glanced at the mirror. She sighed heavily. Suddenly she felt her skirt was too short and that it didn't suit her fat thighs... It only looked good on Jiyu.

"Maaa" Sana shouted as she walked in the kitchen.

"What happened?"

"I think I'll be needing a new skirt. Bye." she left without a word.

Her parents were again left dumbfounded.

***At School***

Sana walked into the class and looked around. She pouted when she realized that she doesn't know anymore where to sit. Gawwwd where is Aori?? She thought.

(Sana's POV)

"Sana?" I turned around. I knew that voice very well. Jin.

"Yes?"

"Er-" he looked flustered as his eyes searched the whole classroom.

"What?" Don't tell me I sounded rude. But on second thoughts... I shouldn't care. In fact I should be proud of myself if I sounded rude.

"Um your seat's out there." He pointed.

"Oh thanks." I could never get used to the blushing. Even when am angry?! Damn!

"Yah-" he was cut off by Hoseok as I turned around.

"Sana he just wants to ask you why you were absent. And if you are all healthy or not." Hoseok said cheerily.

"Hm?" My thought process seemed to have given up working. What did Hoseok just say right now? And why did Jin look flustered? What is happening? Am I going mad?

"Yah stop lying!" Jin protested and soon Jungkook entered the scene.

"Yah Hyung..." He indicated with his head towards the doorway.

Song Lee Jiyu walked in...

The three walked towards her without a word and they started hanging out again. Laughing and gossiping. God knows about what but I think Jin spared me a last look. I think...