Blame on Me

The class room door slid open and in came our Math teacher. I was more terrified than Jin was since I knew that she was the actual definition of the word - DANGEROUS...

"What happened? Why isn't the class settled yet?" she questioned stepping in.

She was a fat woman with a deep and terrifying voice.

"Madam! Jin hit me on my butt!" complained Jiyu.

Damn...

"What?!" She looked over at Jin who was already humiliated a ton. "Have you now?" she asked sternly.

"No ma'am" Jin replied shortly.

"Of course! All the culprits will say that!" she said in a very obvious tone which made me feel like punching her a thousand times in the face.

Jin looked so helpless.

"How dare you do that?! Why did you do that?!" shrieked out our Math teacher at him.

"No madam I didn't -"

"JUST SHUT UP KIM SEOKJIN!"

I wanted to get up and shout out loud that none of it is his fault! That he is innocent! But I couldn't.... I knew that if I do Aori would be in trouble because selfie sticks were not allowed in school. I put my hands in fists as I clenched the hem of my skirt. Aori was looking at me with a regretful expression. Maybe she was thinking the same thing as me. She knew Jin was innocent but if I said that it was Aori's selfie stick she could get suspended. Her parents would not forgive her for that.

No... I can't... No matter what... I can't see Jin in this way. I don't even know how he was still standing there! I would've started crying by now with this amount of false accusations and humiliations.

Before I could realise I stood up to my feet causing the whole class to stare right at me. Everyone were now looking at me.

"Yes Miss Sana? Any problem?" The teacher asked almost mockingly. "Or perhaps you know something about this case?" she looked from me to Seokjin who was staring at my direction.

I looked over at Aori. She was looking very uncomfortable as she stared back at me. I can't just say the truth and make my friend fall in trouble!

I drew in a deep breath and started fumbling, "H-He hasn't done anything."

This was it.

"And how are you so sure?" she asked resting her hand on the teacher's table.

Aori looked as if she had swallowed slugs and is going to vomit green blood.

"B-because I have hit J-Jiyu." I completed.

Aori had an 'oh no you did not just say that' look on her face as Jiyu and Jin gaped at me.

"Sana please walk to me." the teacher said and I followed her orders. "So now care to give us an explanation?" she said in her mocking and freaking way.

"Me and my friends were playing dare game so I was given the dare to hit someone and since Jiyu was right in front of me I hit her." I said.

Jin was gaping at me as if I were a ghost.

"And you hit her on her butt?" she narrowed Her eyes.

"Y-yes." I lowered my eyes not wanting to know the consequences of my lie. But one thing was sure... Both Jin and Aori are out of this.

"Any special reason for that?"

"No."

"Very well then... Since you have accepted your mistake... I will not report this but you need to suffer your punishment." she said.

There was a long pause. No one knew what she was going to do as the teacher silently walked out of the class. What is going to happen now? What is she going to do? No one dared to move a muscle and she again came in but now followed by a sweeper carrying two buckets of water.

"So Miss Sana, this is your punishment. 20 rounds of the playground carrying these." she indicated the buckets full of water. "Now! What are you waiting for!"

I was terrified as I went to hold the buckets. I felt their heavy weight on my arms as I picked them up. Seokjin was standing in front of the door way. I went towards it. "Move Jin." I mumbled loud enough for him to hear. He did not move though. He was just staring at me. He did not speak a word but continued to look at me.

"You boy! Give her way now!" the teacher commanded and he moved unwillingly I think.

As I looked up in the sky I could see the sun shining brightly. I twitched my eyes as I tightened the laces of my snickers.

"Run!" the teacher commanded, "And your legs should not stop!"

I started running. I ran and ran and ran and ran and ran until my legs gave out and were begging for mercy. Until they became recklessly tired and until my sweat drenched my white shirt into a dirty off white.

"6 more rounds! Hurry up!" she shouted.

My hands were shaking and suddenly the buckets' weight seemed to get doubled. I felt like my arms are going to tear apart any moment. I wanted to cry at the torture my body was feeling and finally when I completed the twenty rounds, I dropped myself on the ground. I couldn't feel my legs anymore and it felt like a thousand nails had been pinned to my arms as I panted heavily.

"Get up and go for the next class!" saying this our Math teacher walked away. All the students were watching from the window sill. I somehow crawled back to my class in the second floor and I was feeling so dizzy.

I had just entered and everyone's eyes laid on my state of condition. But I was not sane enough to judge their looks anymore. My head felt extremely heavy as if it was getting crushed by boulders and I felt like the whole world was spinning three times more fast. The last thing I saw was Jin's eyes going wide as he paced more and more towards me and everything went Black...