XXV. My Baby

~~~

~~~

Oh, the feelings of love I had for that bastard were strong. He saved my life and I gave myself to him the night before. I was falling in love with Royal Johnson. And the sex was just an added feature to why he was such a great match for me.
~
//Following morning, Feb 15th//
[Rowan's Pov]

Staring at the man I once used to cringe at the sight of, I fell in love with his mean expression as he slept underneath me. The wrinkles to enhance his daunting eyebrows were flexed and it looked like he was frowning over all. This nigga so mean, he even sleeps with an attitude.

And I loved it for some reason. I never thought I could be so compatible with another person the opposite sex, but maybe there is a person for everyone out here. And maybe he was mine, my fucked up other half with a past...

He can be quite the jerk most days but the positive and caring sides of him made me see past all of it. I understand him. He came from a really rough childhood where he got bullied, never had a family and the only family he did have was stripped away at such a young age. I understand how that could change a person's head to be...bitter in this fucked up world. I can relate honestly.

And that's why I think we get along so well, we both came from some real fucked up shit. Crazy loves crazy. Not to mention that he was so fucking handsome to me as I stared up at him. His temper and aggressive behavior along with this...body of his, had me melting when I pissed him off. He was so strong and dominant and I always loved that in a nigga. Maybe that's why I like thugs in the first place, they're bold. Reese was just too...gentle now that I think about it.

Then suddenly, Royal started to move around with me still resting on his tattoos and muscles. I woke him up completely due to feeling lonely and started kissing his neck. A small smirk was what he gave me in return as he opened his eyes, now moving his arms to bring my body in closer by caressing my butt.

"Good morning" I purred into his ear, now deciding to climb on top of his gorgeous upper body.

"Morning" he looked up at me, and held on to my face with his massive hands.

Both in the moment and exchanging eye contact, I watched him sit up to hold on to me in his arms. I accepted them and wrapped my own arms around his neck to be just as affectionate.

"I gotta admit that...I haven't had sex like that in awhile but doing it with you was fun. And usually after I'm done with a female, I kind of fall back but now I just wanna feel you all over again" he confessed, rubbing up and down on my arched back.

"I thought you didn't like me" I teased, laying underneath his neck.

"I don't" he chuckled. "Because why else would I save you from ya boy, let you live with me, protect you, and have really intimate sex with you"