CHAPTER TWENTY

Two weeks of tough, back-breaking training went by and we had all improved our combat skills and teamwork skills tremendously. Shade and I even grew to consider each other as friends! well, sometimes. 

----------------------

I whacked on Shades dorm room door with as much force as I could. 

"Shade! I swear to god, if you don't get your cocky ass out here in two seconds I will -"

The door immediately swung open to reveal Shade standing in the doorway with his signature smirk.

"Whats wrong Princess?" he asked arrogantly.

I practically felt my jaw hit the floor as I stared at his fake, innocent face.

"You know fully well whats wrong" I shouted poking him in the chest.

Shade, had taken it upon himself to put wilderberrys, the supernatural worlds stronger version of dyes into my shampoo! so long story short I now had a weirdly murky green coloured hair. Yes it will come out, but since my hair was white, it will take twice as long.

Shade lent lazily on the doorframe and grinned widely down at me.

"Nice hair" he laughed.

That was it. I lunged forwards int this chest and sent him flying back into his room.

"You. Stupid. Idiot!" I screamed punching his chest.

He lay there frozen for a few seconds, allowing me to take my anger out before he caught my hands.

"You done?" he asked with another smirk.

I looked down at him and grinned, his eyes widened in fear as he realised that I was planning something.

"Not even close" I grinned jumping up of him. 

He got up and watched warily as I walked back towards the door.

"Watch your back, this is war" I warned flicking my green hair over my shoulder.

I darted down into the common room.

"Hey guys" I called to Chase and Orpheus as I darted past them and up into my own room.

When I entered the room, my eyes scanned around for Thea.

"Hey, Thea!" I exclaimed when I spotted her sitting by the fire with Alexis.

I darted over to them and thumped down onto the ground.

"Could you do me a huuuuge favour?" I pleaded.

"Someones in a good mood, sure why not" she replied with amusement.

"Do you think you could get me some essentia daemonium, please? 

Essentia daemonium, (or demon essence) is a special herb that makes any non demon-blooded species break out in an itchy rash. It is not very harmful so it is the perfect way for me to get back at Shade.

"Who's it for?" she asked arching her right eyebrow.

"Who do you think?" I laughed pointing at my hair.

She nodded her head and got to her feet.

"You're in luck" she laughed walking over to her bed.

She rummaged through her draws until she pulled out a small wooden box. 

"It's tasteless so put it in his water" she instructed handing me the box.

"Thank you" I sang happily.