Ch. 31 - Moment of Truth

Shena

"Shena, I really think you should hear out Carru first before you make a decision", Mom said sincerely.

My family's been trying to get me to talk to Carru from yesterday. I don't get it, why are they suddenly defending him? Even Adrian saying I should talk to him and I'm like, what the hell?! When did he start liking Carru? He hates him. I'm just confused.

"No Mom I don't wanna hear his lies. I gotta go before I get late. See you later Mom. Love you", I said walking off.

"I love you too sweetie", I heard her called after me.

I got to school just as general devotion started. After that class started.

"You okay Shena?" Zoya asked.

"I don't know", I said simply and she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry bestie. It'll be okay soon you'll see", she said. I hope so.

Lunch break came so we went and got lunch. Well they did. I don't feel like eating. I'm just so lost and empty.

"Let's take a walk Shena. Take your mind of things", San said so we did.

We were going past a classroom when San stopped suddenly.

"What is it San?" Zoya asked.

"Shhhh. Listen", San said so we did.

"You're amazing Shane. Now that that bitch Shena is out of Carru's life, he can be mine again. What the hell?!

"What the hell?!" Cam shrieked.

"It's that bitch Shelley. I'ma teach her ass a lesson", San said going into the class and we followed her.

Shelley and Shane was in the class watching a video on Shane's laptop. Shane's great at editing video's and pics. Wait, what's going on here?

"What are you nerds doing here?" Shelley asked harshly.

"These 'nerds' are gonna teach you hoe a lesson!" San screamed going after Shelley but I pull her back.

"San wait, what's that on the laptop Shane?" Zoya asked.

"None of your fucking business bitch. Delete it Shane", Shelley said.

"Shane don't you dare touch that delete button", Cam said walking over to him.

"That's Carru arguing with this bitch", Cam said pushing Shane away from the laptop. Shelley was about to grab the laptop when San grabbed her and push her aside. Cam turned up the volume. In the video Shelley sneak up on Carru in the bathroom and kissed him. He immediately pushed her off and ran her out the bathroom. Oh my God! But how did the other video showed that he kissed her. I looked at San and she started typing on her phone.

"What is this?" I demanded from Shane. He started to walk off when Zoya pulled him back.

"Don't you dare walk away from us! Shena asked you a question and I suggest you answer before I get angry", Zoya said to him.

"Look, it was Shelley's idea okay. She promised to give me three grand if I edited that for her", he said.

"You little bitch!" San screamed at Shelley.

"What does that mean? You're saying Carru didn't kiss her? Then how did the other video looked like he did?" I asked confused.

"Carru didn't kiss Shelley, as a matter of fact he hates her. Like I said I edited it so it looked like he kiss her. It's an app you know. Look it's not personal Shena it's just the money", Shane said.

Oh my God! He didn't cheat on me. He was loyal to me. I can't believe I didn't believe him. Oh my God.

I went over to Shelley and slapped her in the face.

"You little slut! I broke up with Carru because of your lies!" I screamed at her.

"How dare you slap me you pathetic lil nerd! You think I was gonna let you live happily ever after with my man! Carru Mitchell belongs to me and as long as I'm around you'll never have him! He was fine with me until you showed up your lil nerd self!" She yelled and I pushed her down and started beating her.

"Your such a stupid bitch! All you had with him was a one night stand and he dumped your stupid ass! How dare you hurt me like that! I will kill you you hoe!" I said then I felt someone grab me.

"Shena calm down! Relax!" I heard Carru said pulling me off Shelley.

"Lemme go! I'll teach her a lesson! She dared mess with Shena Young! Becoz y'all see me simple and calm you think I can't beat yo ass! Bitch I'll beat you so bad you'll wish you were never born! You got it?! Lemme go Carru! I'll teach her a lesson!" I shouted angrily.

"Shena calm down! Do you wanna get suspended from school? She's not worth it", Carru said calmly.

Everybody was here. Jake, Andre, Marc, Akeem, Saneke, Zoya, Camesha, Abigail Shelley's best friend and Shane.

"Abigail get your lowlife friend out of hear before I beat her ass too!" San said to Abigail.

"Shelley let's go", Abigail said.

"This ain't over Shena! I'll get my revenge", Shelley said looking at me.

"Are you asking for another smack down? Girl I will murder yo ass!" Zoya shouted.

"Shelley, I'ma tell you this for the last time and you better listen good. Don't you ever, ever, come near me, Shena nor our friends ever again. If you ever even try to harm Shena in anyway I will destroy you. Got it? Now get the fuck out!" Carru said sternly and Shelley left with Abigail.

"As for you Shane, delete that motherfucking video and get out!" Andre said harshly and Shane grabbed his laptop and left.

I sat down and put my face in my palms. Tears flooding my hands. My family was right, I should've listened to Carru and all this wouldn't have happened. I felt someone wrap their arms around me. I look up and saw Carru looking at me so I hugged him and he hugged me back. Everyone else was gone.

"I'm so sorry baby, it's my fault. I should've told you before all this happened but I just didn't get the chance I'm so sorry", he said and I cried even more.

"Stop crying baby. I don't like seeing you cry. You should be smiling that beautiful smile of yours. The smile I love so much", he said smiling at me so I smiled back.

"That's it".

"I'm sorry I doubted you and broke up with you", I said.

"That's okay I'll just ask you again. Shena, will you make me very happy by being my girlfriend again?" He asked.

"Yes of course", I said hugging him and he laughed.

"I love you Shena", he said then we kissed. The most magical kiss ever.

The bell rang interrupting our magical moment and we laughed. Then went to class hand in hand.