Lots Have Happened

(Ally's POV)

Everyone's all worked up about this guy who runs this survival camp called Woodbury. Apparently he was the one shooting at us. The one who shot me, the one that killed Axel... So, Rick had went to go talk to the man, see what the hell he wanted from us.

What we didn't know, well what I didn't k know, was I guess the dude said he wouldn't bother us only if we handed over Michonne and all that shit(that i don't remember lol) and Rick just told us now.

Well, so much for trust and no secrets.

But anyways, Merle captured Michonne and is now taking her to Woodbury.

Shit... that bastard.

Daryl ran out in search of his brother, my uncle. "Can I-" come with you?

"No." Daryl cut me off, patting my shoulder as he ran towards the gate. Without me. Only with his crossbow. And we let him go. I mean, he would have gone either way, but still, I wanted to go. Merle's my family too.

Well soon enough, Woodbury had turned on the Governor and we got all his people. We cleared out cell block D, and with the prisoners gone, it was open to anybody. Now we have over eighty people at the prison, but we're more like a community, I guess.

But, our group stayed in cell block C, and only our group. Which consists of me, Carl, Rick, Daryl, Merle, Carol, Glenn, Maggie, Hershel, Michonne, Beth, Judith, Sasha, and Tyreese.

Michonne came back, but without Merle or Daryl. Michonne said Merle let her go, said he was taking the situation into his own hands. Now, Daryl's trying to find his not-so-smart brother, that thought he was doing the right thing. Obviously, it runs in the family.

Now, Carl is all pissed about the people of Woodbury staying with us, so I just decided to stay out of his way for right now. So, I scooted up next to Beth who was feeding Judith in her arms. "Hey."

"Hey." She smiles down at me. 

"How's Judy taking all the new recruits?" I ask, jokingly.

"Pretty well, actually." Beth nods, looking down at the infant in her arms. "She's never gotten more attention."

I laugh lightly, rubbing Judith's small head with the tips of my fingers.

"So... I heard Michonne and Glenn won the bet." Beth states.

I facepalm, not knowing she knew, and feeling so utterly embarrassed. "You knew?!"

"Of course I knew." Beth laughed. "Ever since Carl laid eyes on you, I knew." Beth tells me, a smirk on her face.

"Shut up." I laugh at her, crossing my arms. "Who told you? It was Glenn, wasn't it? That little-"

"Ally." Beth laughed. "Calm down. The only people that know are me, Glenn, Maggie, and Michonne."

"Oh good, that's only four people." I answer sarcastically.

"Don't worry, Glenn made us swear on Judy's life that we don't tell anyone else." Beth comments.

I nod. "Good."

"Aww!!!" Beth sighs at the thought of Carl and I now being together. "You two are so cute."

"Goodbye, Beth!" And I stand up, running in the other direction.

That day, I waited for Daryl to come back in the guard tower, even though it wasn't my shift. I was just worried.

What if he left again? What if he's hurt? What if something horrible happened and he's never coming back? Oh my god, shut up, Ally, he's Daryl fucking Dixon for crying out loud.

"Hey." I jumped at the sudden voice, pulling me from my paranoid thoughts(thank god). I look back to see Carl, crawling up the ladder, towards me.

"Well, if it isn't Carl the Cowboy." I smirk at him.

"You know it, Ally the Supergirl." He winks, crawling to sit next to me. "What are you doing up here? It isn't our shift."

Since we have all these new people, we gave everyone a job so now Carl and I only work the guard tower together once a week(thank you Glenn and Maggie for arranging that).

"I know..." I look out into the field. The sun had just began to set as the beautiful mixture of colors found their way in the sky.

Carl wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me into him. I wrap my arms around his stomach and rest my head on his chest. "He's coming back. I promise." Carl kisses my head and I blush lightly.

"Don't promise something if it's going to be broken." I whisper, just loud enough for him to hear.

"I only promise you because I know he'll come back. I don't break promises, Ally." He pulls me back to look into my eyes. "Especially not to you. I only promise because I know."

I sigh, staring up into his bright blue eyes I could get lost in for hours. "You're so conflicting, Grimes. One day you're the most pessimistic person I've ever met, the next you're so optimistic it's like you're a whole different person." I tell him, never breaking eye contact. But, because I'm me I joke, "Stop being such a girl."

Carl laughs, shaking his head. "Count on Ally to ruin the heartfelt moment."

"Aye! No chick flick moments." I tease, making him laugh harder. I then roll my eyes, smiling like a dork. "Shut up." And then I place my lips on his.

At first, it startles him, but in seconds, he's kissing me back, gripping my waist.

Yeah, Glenn and Maggie, it probably wasn't the best idea to put Carl and I on a guard shift together...

Oh well.