[chapter 4]

'What the hell is going on?' You scrambled down the side of the dome at your thoughts, sliding down a little until you reached the hole the strange thing had made. Looking in, you saw Shigaraki and Kurogiri standing in front of a man surrounded by dust.

"Well? Coming to get me?!" You heard him shout. This must be All Might- he had to be. The sheer size of him and the power he radiated gave it away. "What happened to clearing the game...?" Why was he bluffing like that? It was obvious he was struggling to simply stand up. He must've been the one who launched that thing through the roof- it clearly beat him up pretty badly. "If you can take me, then bring it on!"

The pure ferocity of his glare made you see why he was bluffing. Shigaraki was falling for it- with a look like that, most people would believe you could rip them in half without even breaking a sweat. You'd have to try that someday.

"Well? What's keeping you?!" He shouted again, louder this time, and Shigaraki was now practically quaking where he stood. His hands clawed viciously at his neck out of nervousness, and your hand went to your own bandaged one and rubbed at the wound. You could see him conversing with Kurogiri for a moment, before he seemed to lighten up.

"Weapons!!" He suddenly screamed, making you jump and slip a little on the roof. Dear god, what did he want. You shifted into your little green spark and zapped down to where he was standing, seeing that a few other children of the ten were making their way towards him. He suddenly grabbed your shirt collar and yanked you towards him. "Where the hell were you?! How did All Might get here? I ordered you to keep anyone from calling for help!" He roared. Your heart quickened slightly, but other than that you had no visible reaction.

"You told me to block the signal. That's what I was doing." You explained calmly. He simply gave you another tug.

"I told you to keep anyone from getting in or out!"

"I was in charge of keeping the signal blocked. That's what I did. It's not my fault if you're so incompetent you can't control a few kids." You were glaring at him now, trying to imitate the look All Might was giving him. Of course, your face wouldn't let you express that much anger, no matter how hard you tried, so you simply looked slightly annoyed as opposed to livid.

You heard him growl as his hands started shaking- you weren't scared until the fabric of your shirt started to crumble away as his grip tightened. So this was his quirk. Removing his hands was out of the question; you didn't know if his arms held the same properties or not, all you could do was hope that he decided to let go and not corrode your neck.

A hand suddenly slapped around his wrist and yanked his hand away from you, and you were met with the piercing brown eyes of H24 glaring furiously at Shigaraki.

"Don't touch him," he spat. "He was doing what you told him to." You were surprised by the look on his face, you guessed he really meant it when he said he had your back. "What's your new plan, then?" Shigaraki huffed angrily and looked at H24, before his cheeks curled up in a smile.

"We rush him."

Without another word, he and Kurogiri charged forward, followed closely by D5, H24, you and a few of the younger kids. J12 and C3 weren't anywhere in sight- you could only assume they were dead or badly beaten. D5 was the first to All Might, pulling back her hand to throw a punch as Shigaraki extended his a little behind her. Someone else entered the frame practically out of nowhere- a small green-haired boy with a terrified, determined look on his face, who looked as though he was about to throw his own punch to save All Might. Shigaraki scowled and moved his hand more towards the boy, before a bullet suddenly ripped straight through his flesh.

Everyone stopped in their tracks, looking up to see another Pro Hero holding a gun.

"They're here!" All Might rejoiced. You scanned around the doors to the USJ, seeing an entire band of Pro Heroes and one kid shouting about something. Your stomach dropped, and you turned to H24, seeing he was already staring at you with a worried look.