Change in character

And I am back, I was really busy through these days...

Now lets forget about me and continue with the story; Ohh!! I have a surprise that I know you will like at the end.
~~~~~~~

"Oh I don't know." He said playfully, he knows what he wants from me, but he's teasing me again. "Ah, now I know what I want." He said and now pulled my waist towards him, our bodies now touching; he leaned a little closer to me, our lips only a few centimeters apart.

"You could give me a kiss". He said smirking as he looked down on me, a blush immediately began to creep on my face and I immediately pushed him away.

"Well, I guess I will never know." I said looking at the other way trying not to look directly at him, because I knew if I did, I will definitely become more flustered then I already am.

"Oh come on Hunter". He said as he immediately gripped my waist again and pulled me towards his body, he had this stupid smirk on his face basically screaming 'I love teasing you'. "Just one peck is all it takes to know everything." He said softly, but his deep voice made it seem as if he knew it wasn't just going to be one peck.

'And I knew that too..'

"N-no". I stuttered. "You know damn well it won't just be a peck, I know you Adrien. Once your lips are on mine, you will turn it into a full on make out session." I said as I turned my face away from him and tried to get him off me, but his grip on me was quite strong. Even though I knew I wanted his lips against mine, not just because I wanted to know what he said to them; but for my desperate desire to taste him again.

Adrien chuckled, he knew that I was telling the truth, but he still had his hands on my hips. His grip was locked tightly around them, no way of me being able to escape from his grasp, and he knew that too; that's why the only way for me to leave this library was if I kissed him. And I partially wanted to avoid that; I did not want to enter my next class with a dark red blushed face.

"That might be true." He said lowly. "But, don't you think it will be worth it?" He said with a mischievous smirk. I was confused on what he meant.

'What does he mean by worth it?' Was the question that entered my mind, he let out a small laugh.

"You said that part out loud." He said, I blushed a little from my carelessness. "And what I meant about worth it, was that it will be worth kissing me even though you will be a blushing mess in class. By the way, you said that part out loud too." He said and then a smirk crafted on his face.

Did I say I was blushing earlier? Because if I did, I just want to clarify that I am blushing even harder now.

"I-I." I stuttered, trying to form a sentence to defend myself; not even a sentence, at least try and say a word. But I was to embarrassed to do so, so I just lowered my head and my eyes looked at the floor. I was not able to look at Adrien any longer, if I did, I knew I would embarrass myself again.

"But like it's so difficult to just give me a kiss, I will leave." He said and let go of me and was now taking his leave. I just stood there, shocked at the fact of how he gave up so easily.

It took me a while to process what was happening, and when it did, only one question flooded my mind.

'Huh?! He's giving up that easily?!'

He wasn't in my sight anymore, and I was still there where he left me. I didn't know what was happening, his character took a dramatic turn. First he's this partially intimidating jerk, then he turns into a childish adorable goof, and now he's all of a sudden some sly bastard? Well, that's what I think is his character now.