Five

5 Weeks Pregnant

Performing had become hard to do. Now that Harry knew that he was, in fact, pregnant, it felt like all of the symptoms were either making themselves known or getting worse. The fans were starting to ask questions and wonder why he was acting so weird. He had to go to the bathroom several times during concerts, exhaustion fell over him not even halfway through the concert, he felt bloated, and he found himself having to sit down more frequently. Over all, he wasn't able to perform to his fullest. It was like he was jipping his fans and it made him feel like absolute shit.

There was also the stress of Niall being the only one knowing about the situation. He wanted to tell Liam, but he knew that he was going to push him to tell Louis and Harry was certain that he wasn't ready for that. They weren't on good terms as it was, so it would just add some more tension onto it.

"Are you alright, mate?" Liam asked, walking into the living room area of the giant suite.

"Huh? Yeah, fine," Harry answered, rubbing his eye with the heel of his hand. "Just tired."

"You've been tired an awful lot more than normal. Is your sickness still acting up?" Liam continued.

"I'm better, but I think the recovery period is just a taking a little longer than normal because of the performing and that," Harry admitted, feeling bad that he was lying to one of his best friends.

"Do you want something to eat? Maybe that'll help," Liam asked.

Harry thought about it. "I'm craving a giant bowl of spaghetti and meatballs to be honest," Harry told him, licking at his lips as the image popped into his head.

"As good as that sounds, I was just going to heat something and go from there," Liam chuckled. "Could I interest you in some Eggo waffles?"

Harry laughed and nodded. Before he knew it, Liam was handing him a plate of waffles, the sweet smell drafting through Harry's nostrils. He grabbed the plate form him and nearly shoveled the breakfast food down in one bite. Liam sat next to him, clicking on the television.

"What would you like to watch?" Liam asked, taking a forkful of his waffle into his mouth.

"Whatever you would want to," Harry answered with his mouth full.

Liam looked at his plate and laughed, seeing the almost empty plate. "I'm glad you like the waffles."

"I just got really hungry and the waffles smelled so good," Harry told him. He set the plate down on the coffee table as he rose to his feet and started off towards the bathroom.

"Where are you going? Do I smell? I just took a shower this morning," Liam wondered.

"I have to use the toilet," Harry told him as he ran off into the bathroom.

It was frustrating if Harry had anything to say about it. He had just been in the same position not even an hour before. Not only that, but as he sat there, he felt his pecks begin to ache. What the hell did that mean? He couldn't breastfeed. That was just impossible. There was literally nothing there to hold enough milk to feed a child. That's when he began to panic as his thoughts began to race. He wasn't going to get man boobs, was he? That would be his luck. He wanted to try and keep his pregnancy a secret for as long as he could. If he were to suddenly get a B cup sized chest without gaining any weight in his abdominal area, people were going to start questioning him.

With a deep breath, he finished his business and looked at himself in the mirror. He looked at his features. He looked tired. In fact, it appeared as though he was a forty year old mother that had just finished running around after five kids. His eyes filled up with tears as he thought about how horrible he looked. The emotions were the worst part, in Harry's opinion. He was already sensitive as it was, so to add the extra bout of it was the worst thing. He cried at pretty much every little thing.