Gonta Gokuhara x Shy Female reader

Requested by : KawaiiManiac16

(Y/N) = Your name

You couldn't take it any more, you just wanted to get out of the school, to get out of this place. just any where other than the high school killing game that you were in right now. already four people are dead and you just couldn't take it any more you thought as you walked down the halls of the school building. you walked out side to get some fresh air but those thoughts were running through your mind over and over again. but as you were thinking you weren't watching where you were going and you bumped in to someone as you walked don the side walk. you fell to the ground and pain shot up through your spine. you looked up to see Gonta staring at you concern "oh Gonta is so very sorry about that (Y/N). it wasn't very gentle men like to do so" Gonta said holding out a hand for you so you could stand back up on your feet. you smiled and grabbed his hand, he lifted you back up to your feet and you dusted your self off. "It's f-fine Gonta you did nothing wrong" you said with a smile as you rubbed some blood off of our scraped elbow. "but Gonta made you bleed, hold on Gonta take you to dorms and patch you up in his room" he said as he lifted you up off the ground and carried you to the dormitory to patch you up. you blushed deep red as he did so. Gonta was too kind to you and he was more kind to you then the other girls you noticed as well. why were you so special.

Gonta made it to the dormitory in less then 3 minutes. he opened the door to his room and sat you softly on his bed. he went to the bathroom and got out the first aid kit from the cabinet. he started to carefully clean the cut with alcohol, which made you wince in pain. you couldn't handle pain very while when people had to clean the cuts with alcohol and ointment. he then placed a bandage on your cut and placed the medical bag away. "Is (Y/N) better now" he asked with a smile. you nodded with a small smile as you looked at the bandage on your arm. you then sighed as the thought came back to your mind about killing some one to get out of here if you ha the chance. Gonta sat on the bed next to you and you looked over at him "hey Gonta, if you had the chance to murder someone and get out of this place, would you?" you asked him with a sign of guilt on your face as you thought about it more and more. "No Gonta gentlemen, he would not hurt friends to get out of this place" Gonta said with a smile. you basically had sweat rolling down your face as you talked to him. "I wouldn't kill any one because they are all of Gonta's friends and they trust Gonta" Gonta said messing with the bed sheets on the bed next to him. "why do (Y/N) ask?" he asked looking at you confused. you didn't know what to say to him. "I w-was just w-wondering is all" you asked with a stutter, you sometimes stuttered when you were telling a lie to any one but he didn't notice you do it. "oh, okay then, since it is getting late Gonta will take you to your room now" Gonta said as he stood up from the bed and walked towards the door with you by his side. he walked you over even though it was only a few feet away from his door, but he still walked you over. he opened the door for you to walk in. you smiled at him "thank you for the help today Gonta" you said with a blush on your face. He blushed as well as you walked in and shut the door behind you.

you sat on your bed and sighed as those thoughts of killing someone still ran through your head. but then you thought of Gonta and how he wouldn't kill any one because they were..his...friends. "that's it that's why I shouldn't kill any one then, they are my friends and we stick together" you said with a smile as you were filled with hope instead of despair. you then went out of your room and knocked on Gonta's room door. he came out "what does (Y/N) need" he asked with a smile. you stood on your tippy toes and kissed him. you pulled back and saw him blush deep red "you made me realize something that I never would have known, Thank you so much" you said as you kissed him on the cheek and went back to your room. he just stood there and smiled as he walked back in to his room for the night. you ran back to your room quickly as you realized what you just did to Gonta. your face looked like a cherry by now probably. you sat down on your bed and took your shoes off. you laid down and thought about what you just did to him again. you didn't know if you were going to regret doing that tomorrow or not but you didn't really care. you slowly shut your eyes to wait for sleep to come and waited for tomorrow to come.