thaaaanks...

"good evening twitter, this is your boy eat dat pussy four four five, and about, like, thirty to forty minutes ago, i beat the fuck out of my dick so goddamn hard that i can't even feel my left leg," bambam started, but was interrupted by yugyeom, who hollered and tried deleting the video. he ended up posting it.

"FUCK!" they shouted in unison, grabbing the attention of yugyeom's older sister, who stood in the kitchen.

"you headass!" bambam whined, hitting his shoulder.

"oh be quiet!" yugyeom muttered, laughing a bit.

after the two had calmed down, they watched tv quietly. bambam had pulled a little tootsie pop from his pocket and took the wrapper off, tossing it to the side.

yugyeom should have never looked. it was a very big mistake. after bambam had put the candy in his mouth, he sucked and licked on it loudly, even going as far as making soft little moaning noises.

but bambam didn't do it on purpose, he didn't even realize that he was putting yugyeom through probably the biggest tease ever. yugyeom gulped loudly, feeling his pants get tighter with every little flick of his tongue on the candy. bambam had even hollowed his cheeks a few times, and kept poking the lollipop to the sides of his cheeks, making it pop out.

the younger, more innocent, boy just continued eating his candy, watching the movie. he giggled when one of the characters said something funny, and ate his treat.

why couldn't yugyeom just pull his eyes away? god, was yugyeom a whole idiot.

"why are you staring at me?" bambam asked, pulling the lollipop out of his mouth with a loud pop. oh, how yugyeom wished that was his dick. wait, what? no. no, no, no!

yugyeom shook his head and snapped out of his thoughts. "huh?"

"you've been staring at me for like, ever?" bambam snorted.

"yeah, whatever." yugyeom rolled his eyes, staring hard at the tv. he grabbed a pillow and set it on his lap, to make his problem less noticeable.

"anyways, wanna go to the park?" bambam grinned.

yugyeom furrowed his eyebrows. "it's like ten at night?"

"um, so?"

"but we're leaving for hawaii tomorrow morning?" yugyeom said.

"oh, you're right!" bambam gasped, feeling excited again. "let's go to bed!"

"okay!" yugyeom laughed as he was dragged up the stairs by bambam, grinning like an idiot.

once they got to yugyeom's room, bambam tripped and fell onto the bed, taking yugyeom down with him. yugyeom fell down on top of him, hitting their noses together.

"ow- there's something hard poking my leg.." bambam whined, squirming underneath his older friend as he tried getting out from under him. he turned red when he heard yugyeom let out a deep and growly moan, due to his crotch rubbing against bambam's thighs.

the youngers eyes widened in realization of what was poking him, and shoved yugyeom off of him, moving away and covering his cherry colored cheeks.

"k-kim yugyeom!" bambam shouted, his voice muffled from his hands.

"i'm sorry i'm sorry!" yugyeom whined, blushing a bit as well. "it's not my fault, this thing has a mind of its own!"

"gross! that's so gross!" bambam grimaced, shaking his head continously.

"i am sleeping on the couch tonight." yugyeom said, getting up and grabbing his phone charger.

"good, you nasty and horny fucker! eww, how did that even happen?" bambam blushed more, still covering his whole face.

"i don't know," yugyeom lied, "i told you this thing has a mind of its own!"

"stop, that's so gross." bambam snorted a bit, still shy about looking at yugyeom. "if i hear you masturbating, i'm literally going to kill you."

"don't go to the bathroom then." yugyeom smirked.

"you're sick, man!" bambam squeaked out, squeezing his eyes shut.

"i'm just being honest." yugyeom shrugged. "anyways, goodnight you fucking loser." yugyeom grinned, walking out of the room and into the bathroom.

"it is not a good night." bambam shook his head, stripping himself of his clothes and pulling his pajamas out. an oversized shirt and a pair of fluffy pajama shorts.

yugyeom chuckled and shook his head as he shut and locked the bathroom door, taking his own clothes off as well.

he turned the shower water on, and right as he was about to take care of business, a shriek from bambam was heard.

"DON'T YOU DARE START MASTURBATING YOUNG MAN, I NEED TO USE THE BATHROOM!" the younger yelled, knocking on the door frantically.

"fucking hell." yugyeom muttered, grabbing his boxers off of the floor and pulling them on. he opened the door with a soft sigh, seeing bambam angrily pouting.

"ew, you were about to start, weren't you? fucking gross." bambam muttered, shaking his head as he pushed yugyeom out of the way, and then out of the bathroom, shutting and locking the door.

"oh, don't act like you don't, mister innocent boy." yugyeom said sarcastically. bambam turned red, widening his eyes. he had only done that once, did yugyeom really know?

"i am innocent, you jerk!" bambam whined, quickly going to the bathroom and walking out.

"yeah you are, you're too pure, the fuck." yugyeom laughed, walking back into the bathroom.

"don't touch me tomorrow, now that i know your hands have been all over your dick!" bambam grimaced, dashing down the hallway before yugyeom could touch him. the older laughed and went back into the bathroom.

now, time to take care of business. no intruding thoughts of bambam either. or, at least he'd try his hardest.

at about three in the morning, bambam jolted awake, panting heavily. he absolutely hated scary dreams. he looked around the room and got out of yugyeom's bed, trudging down the stairs to the living room.

he saw yugyeom asleep on the couch and walked over to him, lifting the comforter up and climbing under it, cuddling against yugyeom's backside.

bambam closed his eyes and fell asleep to the comforting sound of yugyeom's soft breathing, smiling a bit.