Chapter 13:Confess??

Hello my beloved readers!^^

The past days this story receives lots of love which makes me soooooooooooooooooo happy!I really hope you're enjoying it and you'll keep reading it!^__^

Anyway let's start....

"So he is going to debut??''

"Yes...but I don't know the song and the date.He just told me that it's in one month from now.I'm so happy for him....his dream will come true."

"That's awesome really.Your prince is gonna be an idol."

"Elena he's not my prince."You hit her arm.This habit of yours to hit people on their arms and shoulders has become more often lately, Elena's arm might have bruises hehe.

"Yeah yeah I know...but Mei seriously now aren't you gonna confess your feelings?"Elena's face turned serious.

"Wh-what do you mean?"

"You can't stay like that forever.Don't you like him?"You blushed.

"Ye-yeah....."

"Then go tell him."You turned completely red and avoided Elena's look trying to calm your heart which started pounding like crazy in the thought of you telling Jongin your feelings for him.

"I-I.....I can't do that Elena!"You pouted which made her smile but frown at the same time.

"WHYYY??It's not so difficult....okay it is but still!I'm sure it's better if he knows."She held you from your shoulders to make you look in her eyes.She was so serious now.

"No...it would be a disaster!"

"WHYY??"

"Because he doesn't like me!"You shouted in the corridor and everyone looked at you!It wasn't the best idea to talk about that in the school when you're one of the centers of attention among students there.What could they all be thinking now....what you said might turn into a rumor but whatever you don't really care."Let's go on the roof Elena."You whispered while feeling everyone's stare on you.

You reached the roof and sat down the ground.

"Mei you're a pabo!"Elena said suddenly without even looking at you."Is she mad because I screamed and everyone looked at us?"You asked yourself worried.

"I'm sorry Elena...."

"Don't apologize.And don't think I'm mad because you shouted down there."

"This girl knows me better than I know myself."

"I'm mad because you're so innocent and you can't realize what Jongin feels when it's so obvious!"She continued.

"Wh-?"

"Don't talk cause whatever you're gonna say it's not true."She got up.Elena really cares about you but she has her own angry way to show you.It's just like her getting angry over things without reason but it's not that she really is.Even if she seems furious she's just too worried and you know that better than anyone else."And about Jongin....be strong and go tell him."She continued,her voice calm."You know that when I'm sure about something you must do it hehe."Her smile now made you feel calm.

"But what if it turns out bad and the relationship we have now dissapears like that?"This was the thing that you were more worried about.The only man you trust,the only man you care about,the only man you want in your life might dissapear like that.You definitely don't want to loose Jongin like that,because of acting as you want.

"Do you trust me??"Elena looked in your eyes.

"You shouldn't ask this!"

"Then believe me and go tell him.I'll be there for you like always and I'll help you if something turns bad.Go Mei!Tell him what you feel.Share your feelings with him cause if you keep them for yourself for too long it might make you sick.Love is something to share with the your beloved one."Elena's words hit your heart like a bow.She is right in all of it and you know it well but it's just that you're scared of the result.What could happen?How will he react?Is he going to act the same towards you?These thoughts like crazy running through your head.

On the other side even if he had the same feelings what could happen then?Being a couple with him it's actually centuries away from being just friends.You are completely confused thinking all these.But you trust Elena more than anyone els.She is always beside you and her advices always help you.

"Okay....I'm gonna do it.I'm gonna tell Jongin how I feel about him."You smiled and she smiled back while hugging you.

"Thank you Mei."

"You know that I can't say no to you hehe."You patted her back.

"I know,I know!Now go and make lots of kids with the Prince!"

"ELENA!!"And her humour won't ever dissapear!This girl,seriously!

"Hahaha what?"

"Tsk...."You laughed.

What will happen with her confession?Is it going to turned out well or it will be a complete disaster?...in the next chapter!

It's quite a small chapter but I have and other fanfics to write so I'm sorry.....TT

See you next time~^^