• preface •

❝Heroes are made by the path they choose, not the powers they are graced with

Heroes are made by
the path they choose, not the powers
they are graced with.

Introducing...

𝚁 𝙴 𝙳 𝚂 𝙺 𝙸 𝙴 𝚂
book one in the Primes Archives

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

First-Time Reader Check-In (FTR)

Re-Reader Check-In (RR)

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙰 𝙱 𝙾 𝚄 𝚃

While attending a party in the woods, six high schoolers are captured by the international terrorist group Kismet. Kane, the leader of Kismet, reveals them all to be potential Primes (someone with superhuman abilities). In an attempt to escape, they are rescued by Atlas - a private military company - but in the process are exposed to the element Primonium which officially gives them their superhuman abilities.

The six are taken to Atlas' headquarters where they learn of Kismet's plans to release Primonium into the planet's atmosphere, ending human life as we know it. In an effort to stop them, the six work alongside Atlas to try and stop them. Will they be able to utilize their newfound powers to save the world, or will they remain at the mercy of Kismet forever?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙽 𝙾 𝚃 𝙴

Dear you, the amazing reader reading this,

If you haven't clicked off yet, I want to thank you for giving this book a chance. Red Skies was the first book I've ever tried writing. It is also the first book I ever finished. These characters and this story are a big part of my life and I am happy to be able to share them with you.

This book is the first installment in the Primes trilogy and the first series in The PrideVerse. Be sure to follow me and add this book to your reading list to stay updated with all the other books in my shared universe.

Lastly, I appreciate all feedback. Yes, all. So make sure to leave your comments! I try to read and respond to all of them.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝚂 𝚃 𝙰 𝚃 𝚄 𝚂
complete
June 2019 - August 2019

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

𝙳 𝙴 𝙳 𝙸 𝙲 𝙰 𝚃 𝙸 𝙾 𝙽
to all you misfits, geeks, and heroes out there.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

© L. D. Jones