Twenty Two 👀

DAMIEN

Wolves, check.

Witches are next. I hate witches. They are always so shifty and untrustworthy.

Taking Zyn worked like a charm. He was just the leverage needed to get the alpha to accept. We just have to save their taken wolves, but I assume they are in Victor's estate, or other vampire's in the area. Yes, it was wrong of me to use the affects of the mate bond, but in the end it was the last push needed to gwt the deal agreed to.

Anything to end Victor and get my throne.

I make my way towards the loving trio, and lean against the door frame, watching them.

Zyn's eyes meet mine and glow gold. Ah, there is his angry wolf.

"You used me."

"What?" Oh, innocent little sis.

"He used the mate bond to convince the alpha to put the pack behind him."

"Smart-"

"No, it's cruel," she interrupts Alec.

"He was going to feel it regardless. May as well have used it for our gain," I reply.

"What happened?" She looks back at Zyn. Her big beautiful eyes eyes full of affection as she looks as him.

"Pain. I ... I felt when he marked you. It was like it was tearing me appart."

She places her hand against his cheek. "I - I didn't want you to get hurt."

"Hes fine now," I state.

"And you've been passed out all this time?"

"Off and on," he glares at Alec whom just gives a nonchalant shrug.

Oh, I could tell through Zyn that Alec took full advantage of his time alone with Beth. Multiple times, Zyn would just groan or go silent and his face stricken with pain. He'd grow paler, almost sickly. The last time, he passed out. Must have been a good round.

Alec probably suffered similarly, but he just hid it all better. Come to think of it, I didn't see him at all that night. He had locked himself up in his room.

"Off and on?"

Alec leans over and whispers in her ear, cluing her in. I can see the blush spread across her cheeks when she realises Zyn knew each time Alec fucked her.

"Is there a uh, a way to keep either of you from feeling pain?" She looks at them both, then me.

"Well, I know I need to speak to the nearest coven-"

"Witches?" Zyn growls as Alec rolls his eyes.

"Their magic could probably give us genital warts or something," Alec replies.

"Or, maybe not," Beth states. "My father was a wizard. Maybe they will help."

"Your adopted father," I correct. "You have no witch blood. Its unlikely they will willingly accept us, at least without something they would want."

"And of course, you want them in an alliance, so we have to give 2 things," Alec folds his arms across his chest.

"What would witches want?"

"Artifacts, power, rare ingredients ... blood," I walk over to the group, my eyes on hers. What I'm about to say, can't be taken lightly. She needs to know that this could be dangerous, but I wouldn't dare let any harm come to her.

"Blood?"

"Ours in particular, but its dangerous. I will offer mine for an alliance, but you will have to offer for your own wants."

"What can they do with it?"

"How do you think I was stuck as a cat for so long? And that is just one possibility. They are limitless."

She looks between Alec and Zyn, "if it would work, sure. Till we figure out something, no sex, with either of you."

"What"
"But"

"I mean it," she crosses her arms across her chest. She is so cute when shes being bossy and serious. Will be interesting to see how long she can keep this up. "No sex. I don't want either of you hurting."

"Does that include oral? Anal?"

"Alec!"

"Its a serious question," he smirks.

"No sex ... period."

Zyn sighs before pulling her against his chest. "That will be fine."

"For a few days," Alec states. "Then, even your wolf will be itching."

Zyn cuts his eyes to Alec, but doesn't deny it. Its amusing; listening and watching.

"More reason to find where they are and soon, right?" I smirk.

"Yes," Beth nods. She then stands up, leaving both of them on the side of the bed. "I also need to figure out what Alec gave me-"

"Besides a limp," I smirk.

She quickly punches my shoulder, causing me to groan. Damn, that wasn't a playful hit.

"And, do they get something from me? Don't be perverted."

"Should," I reply.

She nods, then hesitates mid nod as she looks up at me. Those eyes, so mesmerizing. The lavender and gold combine so beautifully, shimmering. "How do you know all this?"

Ahh, a question, one I'm shocked it has taken her so long to ask. "I'm a pureblood too. Mine were both vampires, and jealousy is a very ugly thing. They killed each other. One chose to use poison to kill while the other used her bare hands." I sigh, "came home to a bloody house."

I see the shock and horror in her eyes.

"I'm sure you three can figure something out though," I smirk before turning to leave. "For now, I need to find the witches. You guys have fun."

And I leave them to entertain themselves.

Victor needs to be handled.

And I don't want to talk about mates anymore.

If the witches can't help her, I don't know what will. Regardless, she'll have me. I won't get jealous, and I won't get myself killed.

- - - - - - - - -

A/N: Not Edited 💋
We hadn't heard from Damien in a while, so here was his chapter for all you Damien fans 😉

💋💋💋