That's My Man! (Izuku x Toga x SpiderGwen x Gwenpool)

"Hey Midoriya? Dude? Come on, anyone inside?" Kirishima kept asking as he knocked on Izuku's desk to get his attention. Izuku had been in deep thought, for the past several days for the fact that he'd be on autopilot. He'd do his work, eat without tasting, even walking similar to Iida's robotic posture. 

"O-Oh! Sorry Kirishima, didn't notice you there." Izuku said as he shook his head. "Well what about the others?" He said as Izuku then looked around him as a majority of class 1-A was around him. "AHH!" Izuku screamed out in surprise as he fell out of his seat and fell face flat on the floor.

"Midoriya, you've seemed rather lost these past few days. Penny for your thoughts? As the Americans say?" Iida said as he helped him up and gave him his bag. "Well, I guess I'm having some troubles as of late." Izuku said as he grabbed his bag and began heading out of school. "Perhaps is it the school work that has you troubled." Momo said as the others walked with him.

"No, It's not the work..." "Maybe the hero training is becoming too harsh, Aizawa-sensei is always messing with us with training and exams." Mineta said as Izuku scratched his head and frowned a bit. "True, but at this point in the school year it's become somewhat predictable." Izuku said as they were now outside and headed down the walk way. 

"Lady trouble perhaps?" "Yeah, I would say it's something like that." Izuku said as everyone stopped in their tracks. "HuHuh!?" "EHHHH!? You have girl troubles Midoriya!?" Kaminari shouted as Izuku waved his hands back and forth. "N-No! W-Who even asked that!?" Izuku said as he was blushing a bit until he felt someone's arm resting on his shoulder, a bit heavy for him a bit.

"I did. But truth be told it's not so much as trouble, but more like how long are you gonna keep a girl waiting Izuku?" Izuku stiffined as he recognized that voice, one of the trobling thoughts that had stuck by him for several weeks now. 'H-How is she here again...' Izuku thought as he slowly turned his head and his eyes widened.

"Midoriya! Who's the hell is this hot blonde and how the fuck do you know her!" Mineta and Kaminari exclaimed as the class saw a girl in pink and white superhero suit as she leaned on Izuku's body. "Oh so these are your classmates. Hmm, hero department really should have stuck that purple haired sleep deprived guy in your class." She said as she whispered that last part to Izuku.

"Well, where are my manners? Hi! I'm your deadly sexy merch Gwenpool. Similar to my actual name but it doesn't bug me." Gwen said as she extended her hand out and smiled. "Say, wanna go out to eat?" Kaminari asked as he soon felt a scratch on his cheek and saw blood leaking from it already. 

What panicked them more was how she was holding an AK-47 that she got from nowhere. "H-How di-" "Upupup! One, you all don't really pay attention to detail and logic of things, thus why I'm holding the gun." Gwen said as she pointed it at Kaminari's crouch. "Second, sorry. Really don't want to hurt another blonde, but I was sorta planing to kidnap Izuku here for a date." 

"....A DATE!?" The class exclaimed as they were silenced with a RPG pointed at them. "Yeesh, and how is it that they're concidered strong again Izuku? I mean, the yelling, the perertive ones...even the fanservice on ponytail overthere with her costume." Gwen whispered as Izuku blushed and chuckled a bit. "Umm..I really don't know."

"U-Um..Gwenpool?" "Yes? Oh? So you're Ochako Uraraka. Well I can see you probably being the main ship with curly and green overthere." Gwen said as she was walking around Ochako and observed her. "Still to put a 'normal'-ish girl is too borning and pure, obviously. Horikoshi should've used a modle like Gwen Stacy in Spectacular Spiderman as the ideal girl for him."

"W-Wait, how do you know me!? And Horikoshi!? Who's that?" Ochako asked as Gwen placed a finger over her lips as she was shushed like a small child. "Well little one, I'm practically like the most powerfull being in the entire multiverse. For you see...I can warp reality and break the fourth wall!" Gwen said as she was suddenly shined with light and explosions came from behind her.