Keith Headcanons Part Two

{Requested}

°•Sleeping with him•°

▪ At first Keith is very uncomfortable and is super tense, but this is because he's so touch starved from being alone for most of his life but once you drape your arm around him, he'll begin to relax and melt into your touch.

▪After sleeping with him a couple times, he gets a little spoiled to the point where he can't sleep without you in his arms.

▪He falls asleep when you play with his hair.

▪His favorite sleeping position is having his arms and legs wrapped around you to ensure that you won't leave. Other than that he loves to spoon, big or little, don't matter to this boy.

▪Soft humming or singing is a must for him.

▪Waking him up is a big problem because he gets addicted to cuddling with the love of his life so he'll want to stay in bed all day.

▪He wakes up with really messy hair, it's actually adorable.

▪Forehead kisses before bed.

▪He won't let you stay up all night because he's super concerned about your health, so expect him to baby you alot, it just shows that he cares.

°•Kissing him•°

▪Oh Lord save this boy, he turns so red that you think he might pass out.

▪He's not one to make the first move, he needs a little confidence.

▪s o f t   b o i  ,   m u s t    p r o t e c

▪You know he wants a kiss when he averts his gaze down to your lips and will often be distracted when you talk to him.

▪Kissing him before missions is very important to him, his excuse: "For good luck."

▪Kissing him at first are normally just little pecks on the cheek or on the lips, however sometimes when he's needy, he'll want to take it a step further.

▪He's actually super inexperienced, he really tries though.

▪He's actually a really good kisser, like how are his lips so soft???

▪Once he becomes more confident, then he'll be the one topping. And boy oh boy it's gonna be one wild ride ',:)

▪His kisses are always either affectionate, passionate, or needy. Another way he shows how much he loves you.

▪He likes to play with your hair during a make out session, and honestly it gets you going.

▪He also has a biting infatuation when things start getting heated, so expect lots of love bites and hickeys.

°•His ideal date•°

▪Going on dates include outdoor-sey stuff.

▪He'll bring you a bouquet of flowers (Usually give different ones because they were all pretty and reminded him of you, even if he wouldn't admit it outloud.)

▪Honestly a huge dork, he learned his dating manners by watching those cheesy romance films.

▪Horseback Riding.

▪Movie dates.

▪Stargazing on a tail bed.

▪Going for a joy ride with no destination is a must, adventure is out there!

▪Will do anything to keep you happy, he was raised right.

▪Hanging out under the night skies with the radio on, talking or dancing is a big yes.