Decisions

Steveno sat still lookingdown at the floor after he spilled his truths to me. There was so many reasons why I wanted to say yes, I'll be yours but there was so many reasons why I should say no. I watched his face intently and I could see the worry there as he awaited my response. With his eye's lowered, as they was, his long lashes seemed to rest upon his high cheekbones. His jawline was so etched and traces of the right amount of stubble outlined it more so. He was magnificent to look at and I realized that I still loved this man but was it worth the risk?

Could I risk having my heart shattered again if he decided his lifestyle was too much for me? Could I risk my own life simply for being in a relationship with him? Was it all worth it? But there was an even bigger problem... He lived in Italy. Could I endure another long distance relationship again?

Moment's passed and Staveno seemed to be getting fidgety waiting on me. The water was catching a chill so I rose from the tub. As I stood in the tub feeling the draining water swirl about my ankles I watched as Staveno's eye's raked my body with hunger. He didn't even try to hide the fact of what he was doing.  It was like he wanted me to know that he was inspecting every inch of my body. Staveno rose his eye's to briefly meet mine and I could see lusty fire burning in their depths. He gave me a sexy, playboy smirk and slowly raked his eye's back down my body. Suddenly they stopped right on the V of my legs and his tounge every so slowly licked his lips. An all to familiar burning ache stirred as my little catty side wanted to come out to play. I loved having this effect on him.

Slowly I propped my foot up on the lip of the tub to lean over to fetch my towel. This position gave Staveno a very intimate view of my lollipop. After taking an abnormally long time in reaching my towel I stepped out. With my rear faced toward him I slowly bent down to towel my legs off. I heard the sound of his zipper and peaked between my legs.  Staveno legs was outstretched before him and he held his hardness in his hands. His hand began to slowly pump himself.

I smirked and decided to give him alittle show. While still bending over I ran my hand up my inner thigh until I reached my now moist center. Taking my fingers I spread myself open more. "Fuck love". He growled.

Loving his reaction, I inserted a finger into myself. "That's right love, let me watch you fuck yourself". He groaned as his hand began to pump himself faster.

"Make yourself cum Jacey". He demanded in a husky tone.

Instantly I felt heat rise to my chest and face and my legs began to shake as I felt the beginnings of a fabulous orgasm. Staveno was finding his release as well. I finally stood up straight and walked toward him. He took my wet fingers and brought them to his mouth. One by one he sucked my wetness off each finger. Once complete I heard myself saying. "How are we going to do this?"

Before he said a word his arms snaked around my waist and pulled me to him. He buried his head onto my belly as I stroked his hair. "Thank you love for giving me this second chance. I promise you I will make this work. Come home to Italy with me?"

That sounded wonderful but my job.
"My job Staveno. I love my job and can't leave it".

"I know love, I know. What if I use my connections and find you a magazine there?"

"I don't know. Is that possible?" I asked unsure.

He grinned hugely. "Have you forgotten who I am already? You will have anything you want".

"I'll consider it then". I replied.

Later that night we laid in my bed after a long love making session and my mind began to do unnecessary wondering. "Staveno".

"Yes love?"

"If you ever became overly angry with me would you hurt me?" I asked.

His head turned to look at me but all I could see was the whites of his eyeballs in the dark. "Why would you even think that Jacey". He said irritated.

"Of course not. Never you love. It wouldn't matter what you did I could never harm you".  He said.

"I'm sorry for asking that". I admitted.

"You should be". Staveno said but this time I could hear the humor in his voice.

We spent the next day pretty much in my bed. He planned to stay until I had to return back to work. We made the most of our time and I saw him off at the airport with an emotional goodbye. He did leave a man behind to look out for me and it felt a bit odd but after the three girl's Staveno was taking no chances no matter how much I whined about it. For a few month's everything was perfect. We chatted regularly and resumed our normal long distance relationship routine.

I had actually been putting a lot of thought into giving my beloved job up and just moving to Italy to be with him. Meanwhile he was working on finding a magazine there for me. Then it happened, he missed our nightly phone call. I tried to call him but got nothing.

At first it didn't bother me, I figured he got caught up at work and I'd hear from him by the morning. I went on to bed and tried him soon as I woke the next morning but got nothing. Before I could ponder what might be wrong I heard a soft knock at my door. Peeking out I saw Alexander, the man Staveno appointed to guard me. Opening the door I invited him in. "There's a problem Miss". He stated.

I scrunched my eyebrows up in confusion and asked. "Is everything okay?"

"I don't want to upset you and it could be a fluke but Staveno went missing yesterday". He said.

"What? What do you mean missing?" I asked as if the wind had been knocked out of me.

"He was working a special job and some issue's arose. That's all I can tell you. His top men are searching as we speak".

This couldn't be happening and my mouth spoke of its on accord. "Take me to Italy immediately".

Alexander nodded and I quickly prepared myself to leave. I phoned work and told them I would be taking some personal day's off effective today and started packing.