#25

Helllloooooo

I knowww

Late update

Pata huuuuuuuu

But only cause its alooooong update...

Waw one if i may add

All cavity haters... hahaha E N J O Y😉

/**/*/*//**/*/*/*/*/**/*/**/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/*/**/

SANSKAR

As i wait tigersita to come out of bathroom, I sent sms to laksh hoping that he would do what he told me... I told him I will be home by 7 am and he need to cover me well.

Tigresita came out all smiling and eye naughty me tying the sheet in a sexy way around her, how she do it?? Don't ask me.

"so, anything here worthy to drink?"

"I can think of a thing or two" I reply giving her a flying kiss having my hands behind my head

"fuck off" she said giggling

"I think I just did to you and i am ready to do again" I fired back

"sanskaaaar!!" she wined

"Hahahaha.... there is a juice in kitchen, I will bring you some"

"na na na" she came closer to me "you just lay here and I will bring us both ok" she whispered in my ear, I caught her arm before she stand

"where is your dress??"

She gave me 'are you serious?' look "just where you told me to throw. Don't worry, walking in the streets with a sheet isn't one of my fantasies, so chill."

She walk away and I laid fighting every ounce of me to sleep, it was 3.30 am but I wouldn't give up... whatvif i lost her again.... so no i won't, she came back holding two cups, giving me one and lay drinking the other, after finishing it I hugged her to me and lay in peace. I fight again and again but I couldn't help my eyes dropping.

              ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tigersita *10 mints ago*

I hated what I am going to do but have too.... Why you do this to me sanskar? Why make me start to love you?, I can't win over her... I love you, but swara is much stronger than me, she will take you from me, I don't want that... I need to go now... luckily there was sleeping pills in mirror kit, I took two and hide them in my sheet, and when I went to the kitchen I add them to his juice and wait for him to sleep deep. Later I pick my scarred cloth and put them on, kissing sanskar over his forehead and leave quitly.

             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alano

What a hell night last night, not due to sanskar, but that cavity, she ate our fucking mind me and kapeer... what a... huuuh.... just for sanskar I won't curse her. Sanskar must had a real good time, that tigersita is a waaw, I really like her for him, she bring him alive and she is not a one you mess with, they way she sweep cavity with shame say so. I would never angry her.

Yet after I finished the night and went to my studio it appears I had a mission, and I quote "here is her address arse, you better beg well on your knees for her forgive cause if you not, I will change my interest for 3 hours and fuck your ugly arrse and make it sore so you would remember it forever".... Nasty fucker kapeer, I punched him hard for that... so right now I head to the address he gave me at 10 am in the morning...