Clear

Kiba quickly switched on the bedside lamps. And turned back to me with a dead serious look.

"Naruto, be honest with me, did Sasuke take advantage of you while I was gone?!"

Kiba harshly grabbed my shoulders while questioning me. "Well, did he?!" Waiting impatiently for my answer.

"No, he didn't!" I slapped his hands off me. "You're making a big fuss over nothing." I tossed and turned to the wall, my back facing towards him. I was sweating, nervous and scared.

I knew I couldn't tell him anything, but it is the truth. Nothing happened. It's just a peck on the neck!

I just wanted to disappear under the sheets.

I could almost hear my heart pounding rapidly among the stillness of the silent night.

"Don't cover up for him! Or did you willingly participate?!" He interrupted the silence as his yell echoed the room, it was the first time seeing him so mad. It made me more nervous. But the last part made my blood boil.

I slammed my fist against on the the wall in anger, "Am I that easy to you?!" I quickly turned to him and raised my voice. "Don't you have faith or trust in me?!" I threw the blanket off me and I left the bed.

"I can't believe this!" I screamed while heading for the door and Kiba never bothered to stop me. I slammed it shut behind me.

I automatically sighed.

No. I didn't willingly participate..

That's right, I don't even deserve that faith or trust of his..

I strolled back to my own apartment. I was severely upset. It was my first huge fight with Kiba. I've never seen him so angry like this..

It's all that stupid Sasuke's fault!

He's making my life so difficult.

Before I realized it, my tears were streaming down my face.

I leaned my head downwards so no one could see me sobbing.

I hope Kiba and I will be alright soon..

I took the lift up to my floor.

And when I exited, I saw a person sitting at the corridor.

As I moved closer, I noticed it was Sasuke Uchiha.

"Naruto." Sasuke stood up, looking alittle more sobered.

I coughed from the smoke he exhaled, "What the hell are you doing here?" I asked gloomily as if uninterested while rummaging through my pockets for my keys.

"I told you, I didn't want to miss you." He replied. I stuck the key into the door hole and opened the door to my apartment. He let himself in without asking for permission. "I'm not in the mood to see you." I aggressively stated.

"What are the moods you're in when you want to see me?" But he handled my aggression well with a smirk as he stepped on his cigarette.

"Fuck off, Mr.Uchiha." I stared at him dead in the eye.

He cupped my cheek gently and sweep his thumb across the area under my eye. "Why did you cry? Did something happen?" His voice was filled with love and concern.

It made my heart crumbled. I felt so tired I could just collapse in his arms and cry forever.

"It's your fault, Sasuke! So would you just please, please do me a favor and leave me alone!" My eyes were way too dry out to even cry anymore, my heart just ached.

"It hurts.. Sasuke. I don't know why but it hurts. It hurts so bad, I'm tired of it all and I just want everything to go back to the way it is.."

My voice weaken as my head lowered.

"I don't know how much more I can take. I don't know why my heart is getting all these weird feelings all at once. It's so overwhelming. I just want it to stop." I looked up to him, as he gave me a sorrowful expression.

"I'm sorry. I didn't expect my love to cause you such pain."

The teacher strongly exhaled, almost like a heavy sigh.

He let go of my face slowly, "I understand. I apologize for putting you through this."