Chapter 11

This unknown hot guy as Arias 😍😍😍

"Did you see what you are looking for?" I quickly closed the book about women's gravidity when the librarian, Nalim, walked in.

"Ah yeah!" I smiled nervously and the middle aged man smiled back.

"You can bring it to your cabin just bring it back once you're done." I nodded before looking at the book.

It doesn't have any information that I'm looking for. The symptoms that I'm experiencing were written in the book, but it wasn't enough.

Is it really possible for a boy to get pregnant?

"Umm Sir? Nalim." He turned to look at me and I chuckled, doesn't know if I should ask directly or not. "D-do you have a book about Omegas?" I guess that's safer.

Nalim shook his head before lifting a finger.

"We don't have any informations about Omegas ever since the 2nd Alpha, Quom commanded to burn everything about them." I raised a brow confused.

Why would he do that?

"It's been more than a hundred years. Ever since then, Omegas were treated as curses. The higher ups will either sell the Omegas to merchants or send them to other packs as slave."

I shivered in disgust. No wonder that I'm the only omega in the pack, but why am I still here?

I slowly nodded my head before standing up.

So it's useless to find some answers here. I wonder if the other packs know something...

"I'll borrow this one for awhile." I smiled innocently as I hugged the book against my chest, hoping he wouldn't see the title of the book.

"Okay!" He smiled before waving goodbye at me as I leave.

There's a few good people in this town I see. I used to think that everyone is an ass, but then I met Rika and Nalim.

But the majority were still rude.

"Move it you curse!" A man shouted at me after I stumbled back when he intentionally pushed me aside.

"S-sorry!" I apologized even though it's clearly his fault.

"Get out of here! You might ruin the wedding of the firstborn son you disgusting omega." An old lady threw me a sandal and I quickly ran away.

Yes, you heard right, today is the day of my mate's wedding.

I clenched my fist as I kept my eyes on the ground.

It was announced yesterday night and everyone is required to come to witness the soul bonding of the future Alpha and Luna including me I guess.

I don't want to go. Because even though I told myself a hundred times that I wouldn't cry and beg for him I'm afraid that I'll lose control and do it.

But I have to and maybe I could get a chance to speak with him before the Marking.

The Marking will take place after the wedding, the new wedded couple stays inside their cabin for five days to complete the ritual and once he's out...

He's no longer mine anymore.

"Ouch..." A man caught me of guard and I stumbled backwards from the impact. Can't they see me walking? "S-sorry-!" I gasped when I found a huge masculine guy with dark skin and deadlock hair. And his eyes...it has the color of the sea. He has a scary looking tattoo on his broad shoulder down to his fingers.

I gulped.

He looks really stunning and frightening at the same time.

Who is this man? I've never seen this one before. And from the color of his skin, it's obvious that he's not from here.