58. Disaster.

This chapter is dedicated to all farmers of Tamilnadu, who fights for their rights and for our food. Hope our government soon gives a good solution for this cauvery issue.

______________

Chapter 58

(Not edited)

Siya's POV:

Ari and her dad was still sleeping while I came out from the bathroom I changed to my green tissue Saree with printed cotton blouse which will be more comfortable for this rainy season. I removed the wet towel from my hair and threw it on my husband's face.

"Arjun wake up, its already nine, soon panditji will come and we have to perform the pooja." I told him and claimed down to get Ari's morning milk. I gave coffee to dad and return to my room to find my husband and daughter sleeping.

Ari was sleeping on Arjun's chest soundly with her lips partly open, my baby slept late last night she must be tired. I sat next to them, gently pulling her to my lap I started feeding her morning bottle. After few minutes Arjun kept his chin on my shoulder and I told him to take bath. I put Ariya to sleep once she finished her milk and started to dry my hair.

I would wake her up just before the pooja, my baby need to take rest to be fresh in the evening. Arjun came out of the bathroom with a white towel wrapped around his waist by the time I finished braiding my hair and kept a small green bindhi between my eyebrows. I tried my best to not drool at his handsome face but I kept looking at him through the mirror.

He slowly came close to me and told "How can you look more beautiful along with the passing days." He kissed my right cheeks, hugging me from behind. I just blushed and looked down.

"This is for you. " he handed me a big velvet box and I open only to gasp aloud. "These beautiful stones are for my beautiful wife, emerald is your lucky stone right and also this would look tremendous in your beautiful neck." He told, I looked at the beautiful emerald and diamond necklace in my hands, they looked tremendously stunning, perks of having a rich husband. Even though love doesn't count money who wouldn't love this beautiful piece in my hand? Arjun is my husband and he's earning and working for us, no point of rejecting this stunning gift.

"I know you don't like expensive gifts but it's just that it will look beautiful on you

"I know you don't like expensive gifts but it's just that it will look beautiful on you." He told looking into my eyes. I gave a whole grin and told him "I love you and I love it" with that I kissed his cheek. He smiled happily scratching his heard while I handed him his dress and asked him to get ready.

Soon I woke up Ari and gave her a bath, changed her into a beautiful sleeveless green shiffon frock, the lower part covered with net material, also it has got some stone and sequence work on the waist. It was beautiful as well as simple. My baby looked so adorable.