C H A P T E R: 7

"Taehyung this wasn't really needed, you know...."

"Oh come on.... Why are you sulking??Treats on me!" He says as he begins eating the sizzler he had just order for you two, well three actually since your baby is the reason as to why you're here in the first place..

You felt ashamed of yourself at this point.... It was your fault.. in a way that brought you two in one the most expensive restaurant's of Korea.
Ever since this week had started, you were having these weird cravings.
Never in a million years have you thought you'd have sizzler. You despised it's taste but here you are, crying over it on the phone to make an order but none of the online services were okay with home delivering a sizzler! (¯―¯٥)

(A/n- P.s;On the contrary, I F*CKING LOVE SIZZLER! OML!! I'm craving for it now..... (T_T) )

So taehyung had eavesdrop a little, like he said, but he freakin' heard everything thing you said to the delivery man out of anger!
You mentally slapped yourself for letting him know how weird you can be sometimes.

So here you are, with taehyung.... Enjoying the sizzler your little man in your belly had been crying for.

"I'm literally feeling so bad, tae.... I mean I'm being a bother, aren't I?" You say, looking down to your plate and playing with forks which were once neatly stacked on the table cloth.

Taehyung was taking a huge ass bite but he stops as he looks at you feeling low because of the guilt, "aniya! Don't make me feel embarrassed y/n-ah. It's alright.... I mean it's nothing big. In fact I was getting bored of the home-made food and I wanted some change.... It's good that it's because of you if not my lazy self"

You make an eye contact with him, seeing his expression made you feel so good. You feel your heart beat racing at the thought of him somewhat resembling your old kookie.
Only if he hadn't changed into the beast that he is today, it would have been jungkook instead of taehyung in front of you..

"Thank you so much.... For everything taehyung, I don't know how will I be able to reprimand everything back to you. You're so kind" you say genuinely.

He replies with his signature rectangular smile and gestures you to start eating.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You two were enjoying when suddenly your peripheral vision catches a glimpse of someone standing just by your side, that someone totally makes you get alert and so you look over to your side and see jungkook towering you.

Taehyung drops his spoon and aggressively looks at jungkook, "what are you doing here, you ass -"

"Did I say you can talk?" Jungkook says without even looking at taehyung as he was busy staring you

"Oh look.... Whom I just ran into.... The world's worst couple eating off with their bast*rd child" he slowly claps

The anger soon boils throughout your skin and not being able to keep quit after hearing your child get insulted like that you get up and grab hold of jungkook's collar, daunting him slightly

"Oof! Wow.... Power, huh?" Kook says in a sarcastic tone, acting as if he's surprised

"Listen you prick, I've had enough from you, just go away or else.."

"Hmm hmm.... Go on girl.... I want to know what will you do" he chuckles

Taehyung soon gets up, anger evident on his face but jungkook gestures his index finger as a sign for tae to keep sitting, "you don't have to involve yourself into this, you knucklehead or else bear with the consequences" he gives tae a wink with a cocky smile.
His face turns to you and he slowly holds your hands and makes you withdraw your grasp from his collars.

Kook, wipes his shirt and looks at you again, "alright so, now that we have met here in this restaurant" he looks around and raises his eyebrows being surprised that you and tae chose this place for dinner, "I'd like to make an offer" he smirks

You give him a confused look, "what offer?"

"Well in case you've forgotten Kim y/n-ssi.. let me remind you, I filed a case against you for corruption, right?" He giggles

You clench your jaw and nod at him

"Well, I might close the case forever but...."

"But..." You ask

He smirks like a devil before saying, "you're gonna have to leave his company and join mine instead"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

.|Vote|Comment|.

~author kookieskitty xx 🐾😘😘🌹