Chapter: 7 The past 5/5

(I forgot to mention that Taehyung and Baekhyun's mother is a Kim too, she is already a Kim from the start, her surname was a Kim)
(Hello! I just wanted to say thank you because this book already reached 1000+ reads, 👏🏻👏🏻😂💟💟💕💕💕😘💖 you guys are so amazing! thank you very much! I don't know what to say, this is the first story that i made and this is my first time that my story got 1000+ reads... THANK U I LOVE U!!💕💕💕💟💟💟)

(And by the way, this story will be long, this is my thank you gift! Enjoy ✌🏻️💕)

(Oh yeah, some of you might be confused right now, about the age order in exo, I intentionally made them not in order so I'm sorry if i confuse you guys)
Here is the age order of exo:
Hyungs- Maknaes-
Suho. Chanyeol
Lay. Kai
Kris & Baekhyun Chen
Luhan. Tao
Xiumin. Sehun
Kyungsoo

________________________
Third person's POV
________________________
It is currently 6:54am

"HYUNGIEEESS" Taehyung screamed upstairs, making all of the people in the house panic and others ran into his shared bedroom with his big brother.

Sarah,Suho,Lay,Kris,Luhan,Xiumin,Kyungsoo and the other maknae lines too ran upstairs and burst into Taehyung and Baekhyun's shared room.

"W-what happen?! ARE YOU OKAY?!" Suho asked worried that the younger might have gotten hurt.

They were all panting and looking around the room.

"Swarah-noonaaa~~!!" Taehyung whined and rushed into Sarah, Sarah then hugged the crying boy.

"Oh my, what is happening?" Mrs Lee asked as she came inside Taehyung's room.

"Gwandmaaa~" Taehyung whined and all of them felt like they have been just stabbed seeing Taehyung crying.

"What happened dear?" Sarah asked softly while rubbing soothing circles around Taehyung's back making him stop crying.

After minutes of crying and others worrying, Taehyung finally calmed down.

"W-where i-is H-hyungie..?" Taehyung asked while sniffling, "Baekhyun?" Suho asked and Taehyung nodded.

"Baekhyun,Sehun, and Tao went into the grocery store with Mary to buy some foods and other things" Kris said and Taehyung pouted.

"B-but H-hyungie promised TaeTae.. T-that he will always be right beside TaeTae.. W-when TaeTae wakes up." Taehyung said stuttering and the others just looked at each other, they were concerned about Taehyung.
.
.
.
"We're home!" Baekhyun shouted, just by hearing his voice.. Taehyung rushed downstairs, "H-HYUNGIE!" Taehyung shouted making Baekhyun snap his head to where the voice came from, when he saw Taehyung.. He panicked "Taehyung!!! Wai-"

Before he could finish, a loud BANG was heard making all the people in the house have a heart attack.

Taehyung was lying on the floor.. Unconscious..He tripped.. And fell face first.

"TAEHYUNG!!!!" Baekhyun shouted dropping all of the grocery bags on the ground not caring anymore, he only has one thing to worry about now.. His brother.