shot-12

Hey guys,.. I m here with next shot of this story...  Before we start,.. I wanna clear about anant.. so that u may not have any confusion..

Anant shekhawat; swara's rival,. He is at no. 2 after SS industries,. He is 32 years old.. a heartless,cruel nd spoilt person,. He got everything by his father,.he can go down to any level to get anything.. that's why he try to kill Sanskar to get a mere project..
You can imagine any tv actor in his character whom u feel fit in this negative role,.he have to  bear punishment of swara.( Pls tell me too,😆😉😉. I would love to know  whom u choosed).

To be continued,..
Swara hand was bleeding,.as she hold broken glass piece during Saving Sanskar, Atul sees it,.nd say.
Atul; ma'am,.your hand is bleeding?
Tina; I will tell doctor to do dressing,.
Swara; no,.. it won't be ,..till I punish that bastard...

Swara was in anger,. Atul has seen her anger but this was something new, nd he knew that now Anant is not gonna saved from her anger,.
Then doctor came out,..
Swara;( little fear but try to strong) how is he..?
Doctor; m sorry ma'am but we are loosing him,. He is not stable,. 
Swara( cry nd shout loudly) then what the hell u are doing,.. save him?..
Doctor; ma'am we are trying but....
Swara; SHUT UP,..!!!. just save him damn it..
Doctor nods nd immediately get inside,.
Swara look at Sanskar who was having oxygen mask still he was suffocating to breath. Doctors were treating him, trying to make him normal,..She was dying each moment seeing it..

Atul got a phone,. He go to side and attend it,. After attending call he came back..
Atul look at swara who was in miserable Condition,.so he didn't said anything,..
Swara( not looking at him,.. in anger tone) where is he?
Atul sees swara surprised,then he also know that she is SG,.so he said; our men caught him,.he is in his mansion that is out of city,.

Swara fist her palm, looking at Sanskar from the window,. A tear fell from her eye,.but face was showing anger,.
Swara;( to tina who was standing behind her) Tina,.. handle everything here,. I have something to do,..
Tina nods in okay,. She also know that what next gonna happen,.
Swara wipes her tear,.nd made her way out of hospital looking at Sanskar for last time before leaving,.
Atul follow her,. Swara was about to sit in the car ,she stopped nd say;Atul,...
Atul; yes ma'am,.
Swara; Destroy him,. completely,.. I hope you get what I m saying..
Atul; it will be done ma'am..
Swara nods,.
Swara sit in her car,.nd drive rashly,.. Atul also go his way,.he knew what he have to do.. Swara was in anger and driving very fast,..
After sometime she stopped the car,..nd come out,. It was a mansion,.the name plate was showing" shekhawats". She walk inside with same arrogance nd attitude what SG have,. She is not crying,.she is strong,. Nd angry..
She entered nd sees a person who was sitting on his sofa,. Her guards were surrounding him,. But that same less creature is still smirking ,having no fear in his eyes,( person is Anant)..this make her more angry,. She walk toward him..
Anant stand up,.he smirked and say; look who is here?.. the great SG,.. Swara gadodia,. What a pleasant surprise? You ,..in my small house,.? Waise if you wanted to meet,..u could have come alone,. Why all these guards and all,. I would have more delighted to meet u alone,.. you know what I mean,..( wink)..

Nd within a sec he received tight slap on his left cheek,. He put hand on her cheek,.nd look at swara who was looking dangerously at him..
Swara( shout) SHUT UP!!!!..Mr. Anant shekhawat.. one more word and I will dig ur grave here itself,.. nd on secondly I m not swara gadodia,. IT'S SWARA SANSKAR MAHESHWARI,.. take my name with respect,. Nd about meeting me alone,.then let me tell u ,I don't believe in meeting a dog like you,. Its good that these guards are around,.or else I would have killed you now itself for saying those awful words to me,. But I won't do that,..

Anant;( laughs shamelessly) really? So here's a wife came for taking revenge of his husband.. .... Wait... It's good u made me remember,. How is ur husband,.is he dead,.? But I must say,.. you really have guts,. How u came for saving your husband,.but sad... You got a little bit late.. my poor men,.. they got prey of your bullets...but you saved my money,.. or else I had to give them for killing your husband,..just a second.. are you here to kill me,.. oops I got scared.. don't kill me please...