PRECAP Part 25

Khushi looked Aman who was standing in front of Arnav cabin door like a watchman and not letting her go in.

"What are you doing Aman move aside I have to discuss something important with Arnav" said Khushi.

"Give it to me, I'll forward this file to him" said Arnav holding door nob tightly.

"Didn't you heard Aman what I said... I have to discuss this file with him so please move and let me go in" said Khushi.

"No I'm not moving either give me that file or come later" said Aman stubbornly.

"What? Have you losted your brain? asked angry and irritated Khushi.

"Think what ever you want but I'm not moving" said Aman.

"Think once again Aman or you are going to regret" warned Khushi.

"I don't care" said Aman.

"Okay then remember that you asked for this" said Khushi and stumped her high heel on his feet.

"Ahh" screamed Aman and leaving Door nob he sat on the floor holding his feet.

Giving smirk to him and mouthing sorry Khushi tried to open cabin door which was locked from inside. She don't know why but a sudden fear engulfed her fragile heart and without any second thought she knocked door loudly. Not getting any response for first time she knocked again and a half dressed Arnav only in his pant opened the door. His hair   were messy and his swatting badly. Shaking her head to remove all types of bad thought she move to get in when he blocked her way and instead of asking her to come in he came out not even opening his cabin door fully. Once out he closed the door and took a deep breath making her more suspicious. She was about to ask him what's going on when they heard a girl scream coming from his cabin.

************

Note

Update will take some time so for now I'm updating precap. Now let me see how many of you make a correct guess here.

sbfkbs Di I think you will guess this as it something you had asked me long time back.

Update depends on response I get so plz Vote and Comment.