Guns and Giggles 15. Kill Bill-ionaire and The Heir

The ride was going to be a long one but I couldn't keep my hands to myself. I craved the warmth that radiated from his body. I turned the radio on and one of the night shows started playing all the sexy songs.

'This is going to be a one hard drive' I thought to myself.

•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

The temperature increased real fast, so fast that Alex and I both reached out to blast the AC. We looked at our hands and then at each other almost in slow motion. We dropped our hands and he stepped on the gas to reach home faster.

Fúck this.

I raised my hand that was almost touching his in the middle of our seats and placed it over his thighs, making small small circles with my thumb.

He let out a little gasp and looked at me with a pleading look in his eyes. The one where he wants me to stop but at the same continue whatever I'm doing.

I slid me hands more towards his length still not touching him but slowly getting there. He seemed fine because the car didn't jerk once so I continued.

"I don't know think that's a good idea Ari" he almost moaned out my name.

My hands now feeling him up through his pants made him clench his hands on the steering wheel turning his knuckles white. I could feel him shudder from my touch and I gulped a moan that tried to escape me.

"You like when I get naughty huh?" I smirked and kissed his neck.

"So much" he groaned.

He tried to keep his need at bay and took a sudden right trying to find a secluded place because we both knew he wasn't going to last if we waited.

"You're crazy you know that?" He grunted and took another sharp turn while I encouraged him by rubbing up and down his length.

"Men always remember the crazy ones don't they?" I licked my lips.

He was diamond hard under me and a sense of pride washed over me. Before I could relish that feeling Alex pulled over removing his seat belt and pounced on me.

His hands roughly grabbed my face and hair kissing as if it was our last night together. His mouth exploring mine and our  youngest clashing. Our hands got to work once we thought we had kissed enough. Well he still used that skillful mouth on my neck while we tried to undress each other.

He unzipped my dress and I pulled on his tie. God I've waited to do that all night long. He kissed me again biting my lip hard and pulled me over him.

"Oh fúck I love it when you get rough!" I moaned as he lowered my dress almost ripping it off.

"And I love it when you talk dirty" he rolled his hips upwards letting me know how much he loved it.

He took a hold of my hair again and tugged hard on it making me arch my back. This seemed like his favourite position. He took my bóôbs out of my bra and weighed them with his other hand before putting one in his mouth. He sucked and bit on my bréàsts switching between the two making me a moaning mess.

I rolled my hips grinding into his while he teased me with his mouth. My hands around his neck tightened when he let the hand on my hair go and slipped it inside the slit of my dress slidding upwards.

"This dress is really convenient" he groaned as he felt my wet panties.

"Can't say the say about your shirt" I replied with ripping the buttons off.

He growled and marked my neck leaving red bites and reached my swollen lips to kiss me until I had to beg him to let go.

My hands rushed to unbuckle his belt and open his fly as he raised me up so I could fit my legs on the sides. I almost honked the car with my asß making us both chuckle.

He swiped my panties to a side as I lowered myself on his length but Alex didn't want the slow and romantic right now. He wanted the rough hard fúck and I was going to get a rough hard fúck.

He rammed upwards making us both moan from the contact. He continued pounding on my and I bounced a little to match his pace. We were already so riled up that this hard fúcking brought us both closer to the sweet release.

We were grabbing and biting, scratching and moaning for each other. His thrusts were hard and uneven. My fingers digged into his back once again.

"I'm close" I let out with whatever sound I had left.

"Me too" he kissed my ear and then continued his trail of soft kisses on my face. The stark contrast of his díck and his mouth brought me closer to the edge and I clutched my hand in his hair. Almost making him bald.

"Oh God, Oh fúck, fúck, fúck, fúúúck! ALEX!" was the last thing that left my mouth before I came, spilling my juices all over his díck that still rammed fast into me.

He jerked once and came with me as I milked him, slowing our pace.

"Oh Ari" he mumbled through his clenched teeth.

"That was... Great" I panted laying my head on his chest.

He wrapped his arms around me and hummed in agreement.

"You're the most amazing person I know" he whispered in my ear one hand rubbing my scalp in a soothing way.

"Um- hmm" I snuggled closer basking in his scent.

What I would give to have this everyday of my life.