Tries.

Fuck!

Fuck!

I cursed under my breath. I don't have his number and I have no clue where he stays. What do I do? Where should I go now?

I panicked.

I called Akash and luckily he answered the phone on the second ring and not kept me waiting. Maybe he has his number because they got along really well at the party.

"Bro, do you have Neel's number?"

"Neel? No bro, why? And any clue where bhabhi is?"

"She is at Neel's place. I am sure. I fucked up, Akash. I fucked up really bad."

"What happened."

"Where is Rajiv?"

"At his place? Tell me bro, what happened. I am worried. Is bhabhi alright?"

"Meet me in 15 minutes, both of you."

Without further ado I called Ayush. I was hoping that he does not know about the incidents because I had no energy to face the wrath of a brother. Maybe he won't know, because he is just a kid. Not a kid but he is still young to know everything. But, he can know a part of it, because Rishi tells him everything. And if he knows a part of it then I am sure it is enough for him to go all Jim Moriarty on me. I kept my fingers crossed.

"Hello?"

"Hello, Ayush? Vihaan here."

"Hey, jiju. How are you?" I let out the breath that I had no idea I was holding.

Thank God. He is not aware of the incidents.

"I am good. How are you?"

"I am good too."

"By the way Ayush, can you please give me Neel's address and number?"

"Why? Something important?"

"I actually had some work." I lied.

"Okay. I will text you the address and number."

"Thank you. It's a bit urgent."

"Okay."