Chorus (Three)

"Run!" he screamed at me, grabbing my hand with his and we took off through the narrow corridors of the school, trying hard to escape the throng of students following us rapidly. 

We must not have noticed the bell ringing signaling that it was time to change classes, and I realized how immersed we were in each other's presence. 

We burst through the double doors right as a black SUV was waiting outside for us to jump into. 

I didn't have time to react as he shoved me inside the car, wondering why he was insisting that I went along with him as well but I didn't have time to question it as we were speeding off and away from the school. 

There was awkward silence in the vehicle as I gathered my bearings and said the first thing that came to mind. 

"You know technically this is the second time you've kidnapped me..."

He started laughing really loud and the sound was infectious, but the driver gave him an incredulous look.

"Really, you kidnapped her?! I thought we taught you better than that, only take the girls that are willing dude!" the driver snapped at him and when I took a closer look I realized that it was a guy who was always photographed with Sebastian on the red carpets sometimes when he didn't have a girl on his arm. 

He had light brown hair and brown eyes and a really sharp nose that I always thought made him look a bit like a bird but no one else ever agreed with me when I would point it out. 

Shrugging my shoulders, I cracked a smile, focusing my attention on the man who'd pretty much kidnapped me, for real this time. 

"You know I've never skipped school before," I told him, noticing how his smile faltered at what I said. 

"Oh no, now I'm corrupting you!"

We both laughed at this one. 

"I get drunk at your concert and you say that you're the one corrupting me?"

"I'm pretty sure I only saw you with two drinks.  If two drinks got you drunk, then I can put money on the fact that you've never really been drunk before at all, am I right?" he asked me, and my mouth hung open at the fact that he got all of that accurate. 

"How did you-"

"Its called tolerance, sweetheart.  You can't handle your liquor," he said to me, his eyes shining in the early morning sun of the day. 

"Oh what and you can?  You're only eighteen," I pressed on, loving how we could casually banter back and forth between each other. 

"So?  I can pretty much get it anywhere, only I can't drink out in public, its really a bummer..." he trailed off. 

"Wow.  Do you know what this is?" I asked him, making a moving back and forth motion with my pointer finger and thumb. 

"No, what?" he asked, genuinely confused. 

I laughed. 

"It's the world's tiniest violin playing for you," I said, causing the driver to burst out laughing while Sebastian just rolled his eyes at my antics. 

"Do you guys want me to leave, or...?" the driver asked us and I blushed, realizing how intimate and separate our flirting and teasing must have seemed. 

I laughed off the comment but I didn't miss the subtle wink Sebastian threw my way. 

"So what now? You stole me away from school to do what exactly?" I asked him.