9.

[DID NOT EDIT THIS, SO MISTAKES WILL BE MADE, SORRYYY]

Macc.

Opening the door with my key, I walked in on Lia dancing to that one song Bankrupt. I can't lie, that shit went hard.
She quickly stopped, grabbing the remote turning it down a lil, acting like she was never dancing.

"You can continue shorty, I kinda' liked the way you dancing" I said slowly, looking directly at her.

She rolled her eyes, sitting down on the couch, laying back a lil looking up at the ceiling.

"Sum wrong? wassup with you." I sat besides her, getting a lil drowsy.

"Nothing is wrong with me, you seem high, are you high?"

To be honest, I was, just a little though. I been smoking all night yesterday and the day before. Only because of some shit I got myself into, and honestly I didn't know how to get myself out. Reason why I came to talk to Lucas,

I was leaving New York, permanently.

"Hello? are you high?" She asked again, growing irritated.

"Oh, na.. Where Lucas at? He here?" I got up, looking down at her.

"Yep."

I walked out the living room. Making my way to Lucas room, opening the door to see his ass flirting with a bitch on his bed.

"Man get that hoe outta here, I need to tell you something"

Her musty ass got annoyed and tried checking me. Chucking I waited for her to walk past, when she did she pushed past me like it was supposed to annoy me or sum? the fuck.

"Wassup. Yo ass disappeared for a long ass time." He chuckled, turning on his Play station.

"Had to get myself together, been thinking about my future."

Lucas looked back at me and shook his head, smirking.

"Macc growing up on me huh?

I smirked, sitting besides him, running my hand over my waves slowly. I didn't want to tell Lucas every single detail, he didn't need to be stressed, I mean, everything was going good for him. Me on the other hand was completely different. Everything was so complicated & difficult.

That's the reason why I was going to move to Ohio in a couple of days. From young I've always wanted to start my own business. I wanted to actually live my life and not just exist, doing nothing but making money.

I had to get my shit together.

"Nah. It's not even like that, but I came here to tell you that i'm moving to Ohio in a couple ah days."

He paused his game, looking at me like I lost my mind or something.

"You serious? You really gon leave us?"

"I mean, my family down there and everything. at least I can start over, that's all I really need"

He un paused the game, continuing to play it whilst shaking his head.