☆Morro☆ >Ghost Of A Chance<

Song: Monsters - Ruelle

Request: yep! ryra8822

Ages: 24

Relationship Status: Old friends - enemies

Word Count: 515

Notes: HOLEY LONELY PONY EATING MACARONI OVER 2K READS AND 93 VOTES THANKS I LOVE Y'ALL SO MUCH ♡♡♡

Warning: Mild language

Wind rushed through your hair as you swiftly ran through the forest. You'd split from the ninja to find Morro alone since you felt as though he'd be looking for you. When you were younger you and Morro were found by Sensei Wu and trained to be ninja by him. For a while you'd thought Morro was the green ninja, and was shocked when it was revealed he wasn't. Honestly you'd had a huge crush on him, and he had one on you, but when he left and went rogue, you stayed with Wu. Despite knowing it was a bad idea, your crush on him had returned, whether he was evil or not. You wanted to save Lloyd, but you didn't want to lose Morro again. After all, if he was defeated he would return to the Cursed Realm, and you'd never see him again.

"At last, we meet again," a familiar voice spoke behind you. You spun around, holding your katana out to him.

"Morro," you spat, anger radiating from you.

"Why the angry expression?" He mused.

"Give back Lloyd! I won't fight you like this, coward!" You cried angrily.

"Of course," There was then a green flash, and you moved your hands to cover your eyes. When you looked again, you saw not Lloyd, but Morro. Lloyd was slumped on the ground, almost unconscious.

"Lloyd!" You called out, trying to run to him but Morro stopped you. You thrust your katana at him, but he countered it with his twin ghost blades.

"You've still got that spunk, huh?" Morro stated as you drew your katana back.

~I have no idea how to write fight scenes so here's a Time Skip~

Suddenly, you were cornered. Morro had you pinned up against a tree, with one of his blades stopping you from running away.

"You've improved," the ghost commented, slowly getting closer to your face.

"Of course I have. It's been what, fifteen years?" You replied, trying to ignore how close he was.

"Any chance we can rekindle what went on all those fifteen years ago? I've missed you," He purred, edging even closer.

"There's a ghost of a chance," you whispered.

"Well, then I guess it's lucky I'm a ghost," he murmured before smashing his cold lips onto yours. Without thinking, you passionately returned the kiss, moving your arms to wrap them around his neck. You then slowly brought your knee up and kneed him in the guts. Morro broke away, wheezing slightly. Instantly you ran over to Lloyd.

"Lloyd! Are you okay?" You knelt at his side, cradling him.

"Y/N..." he managed before a green mist surrounded him and you knew Morro was possessing him again. A smirk crawled onto his face before you dropped him and backed away.

"I'll be seeing you, m'lady," Morro winked at you before using the wind to make his exit.

"Oh, fuck you!" You yelled after him. Now you were pissed. You stomped over to where your katana was lying on the ground and retrieved it. Then you turned in the direction you were originally heading and went to find the ninja and get some sweet revenge for that kiss.