nineteen.

The End.

I shimmied down the rope, recieving rope burn on my thighs and palms. Bill helped me into the slight tunnel, a

"What? Wait, where is Stan?" I ask after glancing around and not spotting the curly haired boy.

"He was there one minute and gone the next." Richie sighed, running his hand through his thick hair.

"What? We have to find him!" I screeched, pushing the boys aside as I wandered deeper into the tunnel. "Stanley?"

"Stan?" His screams echoed through the sewers, the fear and pain evident in his voice. My legs pushed me faster through the deep sewage water as I followed after Stanley.

"Guys, it will not open." I screamed shoving my body against the thick metal doors. The others finally caught up and helped me open it.

"Stanley?" Eddie called out into some random open room. "The flashlight." Running over Eddie picked up Stanley's flashlight and shined it around, stopping on a body on the floor with a figure looming over it.

"What the fuck is that thing?" Richie squealed, staring at some morphed woman latched on to Stanley's face. Once she saw us she let go and backed away into a dark tunnel, the face of Pennywise replacing her before he quickly disappeared too.

"Stan?" I cry, diving forwards and grabbing his face gently. He sudden jumped up in fear, shoving me away in the process.

"You left me, you aren't my friends. You made me go, you made me go." He cried, pushing anyone who touched him away.

"Stan, baby. It's me, Lilly. I am here now, I will protect you." I hold Stanley close, allowing him to rest his head on my chest as I held his head lovingly.

"You made me go into Neibolt. This is your fault." Stanley mumbled against my shirt, his tears starting to dry as he calmed down.

"We would never let anything happen to you. We're here." Eddie said as he and the other boys joined our hug.

"Bill? Bill!" Eddie called out, watching as Bill ran further into a tunnel, chasing something.

"Bill?" We all followed after Bill, not knowing where he was going in such a rush.

"Bill?" We all continued to call for Bill, splashing around in knee deep sewage water until Eddie fell in.

"Come on, get out of there Ed, that's gray water." Richie sighed, stepping forwards to help Eddie out of the water.

"W-w-w-wait, where's my fucking flashlight?" Eddie freaked out, feeling around in the water. A high pitch squeal sounded through the tunnel as Eddie jumped back in fear. We all glanced down into the murky water to see what startled the boy. Heads floated to the surface of the water, heads of the missing children.

"Eddie!" Richie screamed, diving forwards and lifting Eddie out of the water. "Let's get the fuck outta here, come on."

"Bev?" I said as we all walked out of the tunnel and into a spacious cave-like room. Beverly floated in the air, her head facing upwards.

"H-how is she in the air?" Richie asked.

"Guys? Are those-" Eddie cried, looking up at the pile of trash.

"The missing kids." Stanley confirmed. "Floating." I gasped in realisation and hid my face in Stanley's chest, upset to say the least.

"Help me up." Ben said to Mike, indicating he wants a lift up to get Beverly down. Mike lifted Ben up easily which caused Eddie and I to glance at each other confused. "I'm slipping." Finally Ben grabbed her legs and dragged her gently back on to the ground.