30 | Favor

You were laying down on the couch, having many thoughts about that last call.

But you did it for a reason. You wanted them all to know that you were fine and they didn't have to worry.

You told them you had lost your memory so Jimin won't see you, but he couldn't, because you were overseas.

You desperately needed to know how everyone was doing but you couldn't, unless they'll find out you lied to them.

You had to know. You decided to call Chanyeol, and tell him to do something for you.

"Y/N? Y/N is that you?!" He asked desperately through the phone.

"Yes it's me..." You paced around the room, hoping to calm yourself.

"Y/N! Where have you been?! I haven't seen you in almost a week! Everyone is worrying about you, where are you?"

"Chanyeol, calm down, I'm fine... I'm... O-overseas.." you stuttered.

"What?!" You could hear other gasps in the background, knowing the other boys were listening. "Why are you over there? Did your mom take you there?"

You sighed. "No... actually, I... ugh it's hard to explain. Okay, so the thing is that my dad found another woman to be with that lived overseas and ended up getting together with her, it's complicated, I know."

The other end was quiet for a few moments. "Um... why didn't the the woman just come over here?"

You threw your hands in the air, frustrated. "I don't know! Everything is complicated right now, I don't know what to think."

"Why did you call me so late though?" Chanyeol yawned.

"What do you mean?"

"It's almost midnight, Y/N."

You checked the time and he was right. "Oh, I forgot about the time zones! Sorry..."

You could hear Chanyeol silently chuckle through the phone. "It's okay,
Y/N, now what did you call for?"

"Oh, about that... I need a favor..."

•••

A/N: Don't be silent readers! I love to see your comments, they really make my day! ❤️

I reached 1,251 reads in less than a week, I didn't expect to get more than 100 reads the first time I published this book, much less have it blow up the way it did, so I'm really grateful :')

• Thank you so much for 3k! •