02

yuta has a full on six pack. very very, attractive to sicheng.
"oh im so sorry, let me put a shirt on real quick", yuta closed the door and probably ran to his room to put a shirt on.
he came back with a 'metallica' shirt on.
"come on in sicheng", yuta opened the door wider to invite the latter in.
"so what's up ? what are you here for ?", yuta asked when he sat down on the couch with a bottle of water
"well, um, taeyong hyung sent me to ask you, how can I be part of the lgbt community ?"
"ah ! easy, just support them. you don't have to be gay or anything. is that all you needed ?"
sicheng nodded.
"stay for a bit, I would hate it if you left right after I invite you into my home."
sicheng looked down, man was he whipped.

"how do I find out if I'm gay, yuta hyung ?", sicheng asked shyly.
"do you like boys ?"
"only as friends, but I just want to know, how do I know for sure ?"
"well you know for sure when you fantasize about kissing and touching boys. im kidding, sort of. but to know for sure, you get this feeling in your stomach that's like 'congrats you're gay !!' it's like revealing the gender of a baby or that nervous feeling."

the thing is, sicheng feels that in his stomach.