Part 62: Flash Flash - 2

Hey guys! Another chapter out! Keen as a bean!

Housekeeping: excuse any spelling errors I rushed through proofing this cause I wanted to get it out.
ALSO I need to remind everyone (because people don't read my bio) I don't take read requests, I know, I wish I could but I don't have the time and if I read one I have to read them all. Nothing against you or your work, I just don't. Read my bio for more details!

Don't forget to PM me your questions, that chapter is looming and I've only got about a page or so of questions, so send me absolutely anything!

Don't forget to check out my NEW BOOK 'Secrets and Lies' on my page, first chapter is already up and the rest will be published once Apt 4 is done!

Love you guys!

Flash Forward
"Yeah, they look good," appraised Mel as I tied balloons in lots of threes to those sparkly concrete rocks that cost £5 each that hold balloons to the floor - what a waste of money.

Mason had demanded that I was on sit down duty - even though he was being ridiculous and I was perfectly fine. I understood where he was coming from though, he was scared that the slightest movement would pop our balloon but hey, at least I got the best job.

By lunch time, we'd ordered pizzas and were chilling in the living room watching an episode of something or rather on the tv.

"What time are people coming round tomorrow?" Asked Mason from his place on the floor by my feet.

"7:30," replied Mel as she looked about the room, ensuring everything was in place and perfect. "I think we should move the banner up a little more," she said.

"No!" We all cried in unison.

Flashback

"But I want to marry you," He whined, his mouth going all pouty like he was a child who was told he can't have a chocolate bar.

"I want to marry you too," I laughed, biting my lip to stop from grinning. How did such a difficult situation become so exciting!? "Wait, this isn't the point of our conversation,"

"Oh right," he took a deep breath, "so, what are we gonna do?"

I didn't really need much time to think about it. I couldn't bring myself to kill our little jellybean, even with what happened to Mason's cousin, I only offered the suggestion in case he really didn't want to have a child now. I don't think I could go through with it, even if he had said yes.

"We're gonna be parents," I whispered, a tear drifting down my cheek quickly and landing on our clasped hands.

"Dear god, please let me be a good dad," prayed Mason with a chuckle at the end. There was light in his eyes, a small fire that was burning deep down just like our little catapiller who would soon bloom into a butterfly.

He gently tangled his fingers into the hair at the nape of my neck and pulled me to him in a loving kiss.

"Did you see me at the supermarket the other day?" I asked when we parted though only keeping a short distance between us.

"At the supermarket? When you stepped in that massive puddle?" He smirked, and I hit his arm playfully.

"You didn't try to talk to me," I frowned and he chuckled a little, lifting his thumb to grab my chin to stop me from frowning.

"I didn't want to make everything worse, I figured you needed space and me confronting you at the shops car park wasn't a great idea."

I nodded, understanding where he was coming from.