41: Shine

so after jennie's magazine debut im gonna fast forward this shit cause i miss jenlisa y'all
--

Rosé was the talk of the city after that night. Many articles complimented Rosé for having such a beautiful voice. She guested on many local radios, tv shows, garnering attention from the netizens, name it and you can see Rosé name there. It is definitely Rosé's time.

Apparently, Jisoo and Rosé is busy meaning Jennie was left all alone during Wednesday. But then Thursday came and the KJ Entertainment finally released Jennie's official magazine. Jennie's face is on the billboards, Tv commercials, newspaper, tabloids, causing the netizen to talk about it on social medias.

"Holy shit, Jennie Kim is so beautiful."
"She has an intimidating aura though."
"That is KJ Ent's new model right? It was rumored that she's gonna be the face of the company's branch all over the world."
"Daebak."
"KJ Entertainment is showering us with some good ass singers and models."

Jennie is at the event that night also. Jennie was reading their comments on the van when Nayeon knocked on the window. Jennie opened the door and let Nayeon to come in.

"They are waiting for you. Let's go." Jennie sighed and took a deep breath.

"Wait, give me three minutes." Jennie said. Nayeon nodded and went out of the car and waited for her outside.

Jennie opened her Instagram account and posted an all to familiar picture. She knows many netizens will react to that post but she doesn't care. All she want is to let people know that this isn't just her dream. It's their dream. She looked at the photo again and smiled before opening the door.

 She looked at the photo again and smiled before opening the door

"Our dream is finally coming true 🌸"

---
Jennie and Nayeon went together on that event. It was an exclusive event for Jennie only. There are only enough reporters for the event and the rest was the people on entertainment industry. Thanks to Jisoo although she can't come because Rosé was also busy promoting her album, Jisoo didn't forget that Jennie doesn't like lots of people.

"Here she comes!" The reporters ran to Jennie but giving her her space. No big cameras, no lots of lightnings. Just their phones recording what Jennie would say and taking pictures of Jennie.

"We heard that you're magazine came out. It's the topic on social medias today. How did you feel about that?" One of the reporters asked. Jennie smiled amd cleared her throat.

"I just want to thank all of the people who bought my magazine. I can't wait to show you guys more of me. Please wait for it." Jennie said with a smile. Nayeon smiled looking at her model.