2 | 1

"It's a steep price to pay."

jakerella | ella

____

"Little Jakey boy was a soccer player huh? Would've never guessed. Oh, look! Jakey in a dress! Where's my phone I need a picture of this," I exclaimed from my spot on the hospital bench. Jake has been coming with me to draining's helping to pass the time and today, we're sharing childhood photos.

Turns out Jake liked Cinderella with a passion.

He even had a matching dress.

"WHAT!" Jake called out from his chair on the other side of the room, my box full of photos on his lap. "I-I never wore a dress I swear... at least I don't think I did..." He mumbled frowning.

"Have you even looked at these photo's Jake?" I asked looking up to see him marching across the room, and laughing as he snatched the photo from me.

"No, I haven't." He said grumpily before growling in annoyance, "I knew my mum always wanted a girl, but for real? How did I not know about this?" He said pouting and I laughed, grabbing my phone out of my jacket he brought over. "What are you- hey no! No photo's!" Jakes try's to grab the photo from my hand but I manage to move away and snap a pic before he grabs it.

"Seriously," He groaned, "You better not show that to anyone or I'll have to tell everyone that you have your eyebrows off when you were ten. I mean it." He said giving me a pointed look.

It really wasn't my fault.

I was just doing it for the vine.

"Finnnneeee, I won't show anyone. But I'll tell you what I will do..." I went into the gallery on my phone. "I'm going to make little Jakerella my screensaver, and I cannot be held responsible if anyone happens to see it..." I say with a smirk.

He huffs out a big breathe of air. "Okay. Long as I get to make eyebrow-less Ella my screensaver." He said raising his eyebrow, an amused smile now infecting his face.

"It's a steep price to pay, but it's worth it," I say sticking out my hand.

Jake grabbed my hand and shacked it. "Then I think we have a deal Miss Lucoe," He said seriously.

"What deal are you two speaking of?" A smirking Aldine said walking into the room, staring at our hands as we finishing shaking them. "Must be serious if Y'all are treating it like a business deal," she laughed looking at me.

I looked at Jake with a smile before turning to her, "Well me and Jake were just showing childhood photo's, and you'll never guess what Jake did. Jake used to dress up a-" I was cut to a stop by a warm handing covering my mouth, looking up to see Jake looking at me pointedly.

"You made a deal Ella, remember the stakes," He said shutting me down. I stopped trying but he wouldn't move his hand so I licked his hand.

"Wha- Wait did you just lick my hand," he whispered at me accusingly. I answered back by licking his hand again, successfully getting him to remove it from my mouth.

"My gosh, what we you trying to do Jake, suffocate me?" I asked.

"She just licked my hand..." He mumbled looking at Aldine who was laughing as she watched us.

"Be glad that's all she did boy. Now let's get this thing out and send you on your way. Remember Doc. want's to see you again," She said now looking at me.

"Yep. Now let's get this bad boy out," I said lifting my shirt, as Jake turned away.

Out of everything Jake refuses to watch them take the needle out, it freaks him out apparently.