Chapter Twenty Two : A Trip

~Chapter Twenty Two : A Trip~
~Start~

**********

(Y/N) and the cat boys' money problems have been thankfully solved. All of them work part time jobs every weekends and even after school, earning them a decent amount of money for their everyday lives. (Y/N) and Akito's job in taking care of the orphanage was going along smoothly as well. They've gotten used to taking care of the children and vice versa. They practically became part of the family by now in which the children, especially Riku, accepted and loved.

However, on this very day, Hiromi called everyone in his home for a supposedly good news. Everyone gathered in the living room, not knowing the boy's intentions.

"So, everyone! I have gotten good news for you~!" Hiromi said, cheerfully as he thanked Aimi for pouring tea on his teacup. "And I personally believe that it'll make your job easier!"

"Hm? I find my job quite easy if you ask me..." (Y/N) said, tilting her head to the side. "Is there a new kind of toy that your company developed for the kids? That would appreciated!"

Akito sipped his tea and nodded in agreement. "Oh...! Could it be a new kind of animal?" Haruki said in excitement. "I'd love a new addition to the family..."

"Even though you're practically drowning in animals in the pet shop...?" Natsuki muttered and sighed at the red-haired cat boy.

"Or maybe something that'll keep this guy awake when he's working." Chikage said as glanced at the white-haired cat boy who was happily muching on some cookies without a care in the world.

"Uhh...No, unfortunately, it's not a new equipment..." Hiromi sweatdropped and Aimi laughed nervously. "What I'm talking about is that, you guys are going to get a new part-time job."

Hiromi and Aimi smiled cheerfully. "It's a job that finally get you all together to work in one~!" Aimi cheered. "And the best part is! Me and Master are going to be with you guys too! Isn't that fun~!?"

Everyone was silent for awhile, still processing on what Hiromi said. Chikage was the first one to go and speak. "Ah~! I see, well I think that's a good idea~! I can be with Master again! Right, maste-" As Chikage turned to (Y/N) for her opinion, he cut himself off as he saw the look on her face. However, he soon noticed that it's not only on (Y/N)'s face but to Akito and Haruki as well. "M-Master!? W-What's with that look..."

"A new job...? B-But the children..." Akito said as he was in deep thought. "How can we just leave them...? E-Especially Riku..."

Akito and (Y/N) gasped. "That's right, Riku-kun! It's not that easy to leave our son..." (Y/N) said, causing Akito to snap out of his own thinking time and looked at (Y/N), blushing.

"H-Hey...!" Akito said.

Chikage then grabbed (Y/N)'s shoulders and start shaking her. "Master~! Come on, snap out of it~! Atleast we'll all be together in this job!" Chiakage said as his eyes grew dark and gripped her shoulder a little tighter while a smile was still formed on his lips. "And please stop saying things like you have a son with Aki because it's getting really difficult to control myself everytime I hear it."

"I get that you all treat each other like family and stuff but please keep this family thing inside the orphanage, okaay~?" Chikage said in a sickeningly sweet voice and due to his murderous atmosphere, Akito backed away a little, not wanting to increase the tension within him. However, Chikage went back to his cheerful and happy face. "But on the bright side, if you take this job with us, we'll all be together again! And no one said that you can't visit the orphanage anymore, right~?"

Chikage's face then turned into that of an innocent child and hugged (Y/N) as he gave the teary eyes. "...Don't you miss us? Because I do, Master...I really miss you everyday..." He said in a cute way that made Akito on the background twitch his eyes in irritation.