2.12: Lei Long

{Female lead 👆}

Smack!

Onyx huffs and turn his back from Lei Long who's scratching his red cheeks.

Lei Long blink his eyes at the back of furious Onyx. 

"Love, what's wrong?" Lei Long grin and put his hand on Onyx waist, slowly messaging the aching muscle. He knows that he was a bit ruthless in what happened and now he's going to appease this furious man that he love so much.

"Don't touch me." Onyx look at Lei Long and gave him his vicious eye roll. He's not angry but when he recalls what this man make him do some shameful pose he can't help but be angry.

[Host!! Danger!] Sora puff out in front of Onyx with a panicked expression written in his face. Sora's system shutdown but his automatic detection that he got when they finish there first world is still working and a dangerous person suddenly puff out inside of the bandits nest.

"What?" Onyx slowly sit up and look at the window.

"I'm going to cook, stay here." Lei Long kissed Onyx forehead and walk out from the room.

[Host, A powerful person with a killing intent was detected. wait.....it's a girl!] Sora frown, he only knew one girl that have that kind of power and she was more formidable enemy than the Male lead.

"A girl?" 

[I think its the Female lead host] The Male Lead of this world have many girls but one girl stand out from them. She was the only girl that got married to the male lead.

"Then let's welcome her" Onyx eyes squint and a grin etched in his lips. A chilly aura sipped out from his body. since the first world, he pretty hold a big grudge to the Leads of the world. He wouldn't mind giving them a lesson, he is not a good man. The people that can threaten him will be crippled and never stand up to do anything or he will be completely erased in the world, that's the kind of business man he is. That's the kind of principle he hold since he stepped in the business world to survive. 

{Author: Are you applying to be a villain? ( ゚д゚)}

[Host.....what are you planning?] Sora hopped in Onyx shoulder and curiously ask him.

"Nothing much" 

__

A white haired handsome man lazily seated in a big chair, legs crossed and his hands supporting his chin, with a cold man standing tall in the back of the chair, his big hands plying with the white haired man's silky hair. The two mans aura suffocated the people inside the dark room, specially the woman kneeling in front of the two. The woman calmly face the two imposing man but the people inside knew that it will not last long. Specially with their furious boss.

The white haired man leaned and capture the woman's chin.

"So...? who's your employer?" Onyx gave a playful smile at the woman. 

Lei Long pull his hand away from the woman's chin and wiped it with a white handkerchief.

"Don't touch dirty things" Lei Long step beside him.

"Pffffftt!!" Onyx covered his mouth and look at the woman in front of him. *Dirty?*

The females is obsess with cleanliness and a perfectionist woman. This woman is a strong assassin with a strange weird obsession for cleanliness for a assassin that do dirty works. When he heard from Sora her character he can't help but laugh at her. Truly a unique woman isn't? 

The woman only look at them expressionlessly.

"Staying silent? You know even if you stay silent i already know your employer" Onyx said in a  serious tone but the woman still not saying anything.

"Okay.. your name is Xiorin Qing, was adopted by the head of your organization at the age of 3. At the age of 10, you took a humans life for the first time by poisoning him. At the age of 15 you became one of the strongest and highest paid assassin in your organization. At the age of 18 you became the head and right now your employers name is Princess Zhi Rou. That's all the important events in your life right?" Onyx tilted his head to side.

Xiorin Qing eyes widen from surprise and seriously look at the handsome man in front of her.

"Oh! i seems to forgot that at the age of 19 a man saved your life and he is your lover right now. Your thinking of retiring from your position as the head but a sudden mission that have a strong connection to your lover's future stop you from retiring. After you finished this mission you will continue your retiring right?" Onyx stretch his hand beside him. 

The woman's body tremble and glare at Onyx. 

"Still not talking? How about this...i'm sure this time you will talk" Onyx open the scroll that was put in his stretched hand. 

  Xiorin Qing stand up when she saw the contents of the scroll.

"Impudent!" A burly man from the side put his hand at Xiorin Qing  shoulder and pushed her to kneel again.

"N-no...." Xiorin Qing balled her tied hands in her back and bowed her head.

"Hmmmmm..... This is your precious lover's slave contract that the emperor deliver yesterday. I planned to just put him to a mining corp but you coming here to kill Lei Long changed my mind. What do you think about this new contract i made?" Onyx coldly laugh at the despairing look of the Female lead.

"Ho-how...could you!!" Xiorin Qing stand up and rush in front of Onyx but before she could even step different kinds of weapon was being pointed in her body. 

*Fa-fast! what kind of bandits is this group?!* A cold sweat drip from Xiorin Qing's face. She stood still at the center of the dangerous weapons, not daring to move because she know that if she even move a little bit she was going to die. It's first time for her in this kind of dangerous moment.

________________________

Hi guys! 😁

Is Xiorin even chinese name? this Author is lazy to search for the female leads name so i just invent one 😂😂

This arc is going to end soon and the next arc is a modern world.

The FL is 21 right now.