Misfts

Hey guys! The not blurry version of this cover is above, JSYK.

Word count: 2267

This is for the April 2018 Disney Rebel contest by Fanfic.

And now, on with the story!

Moana ran the hair straightener through her naturally curly brown locks, feeling the heat slightly burn her skin as the last section of now straightened hair dropped against her neck and shoulders.

She straightened out the black T-shirt she was wearing, representing her favorite band, Slayer.

She had just moved from the Caribbean to Indianapolis for her father's job, and it was a drastic change.

Her view overlooking the beach was replaced with skyscrapers towering above her, the smell of the ocean had been replaced with the smell of gasoline, the sound of wind rustling the trees and seagulls was replaced with sirens and people yelling.

She turned on her phone and started trying to call her best friend, Maui. However, the time difference meant that he was asleep. So she opted to send him a quick text before running down the stairs in order to get to school on time, even though she knew that her many tattoos and piercings would immediately set her as a outcast. Just like last time.

•••••••••••••••

Merida let her red curls bounce wildly as she heard her mom call for her to get to school, which led her to roll her eyes as her mom yelled again.

"Coming!" She yelled, grabbing her headphones off her nightstand and letting the sounds of Slayer pound through her ears while she rushed down the stairs, passing her triplet brothers on the way down, who were not in school yet. "Don't go in my room!" She yelled, pushing down her sleeve to conceal her large bear tattoo, a choice her mom was unimpressed with.

She slid her backpack over her shoulder, hugging her dad bye before leaving, ready for what the day had to offer.

••••••••••

Elsa slipped her black earrings in her ear lobes, smiling at her look for the day. Her frozen heart tattoo on her shoulder was just peeking out, and her black hoodie was just that. A plain black hoodie. No logos, no designs, just black. The way she liked it.

She trailed her finger across the picture of the one person who would never feel the same way about her that she did, sighing internally.

"Elsa, let's go!" Her younger brother, Tarzan, who was just now a freshman in school yelled as he pounded on the door to her room.

"Coming, Tarzan!" She yelled, slipping her grey earbuds into her ears, following her two chipper younger siblings to the bus, trying to ignore her sister making out with Kristoff and her brother flirting with Jane.

Cause if it was up to her parents, she would never be allowed to feel that same happiness.

••••••••••••

Pocahontas slammed her scrapbook of her and her boyfriend closed as her father came up the stairs. After all, he was not okay with her dating at all.

"Come on, sweetheart. I'm driving you."

She nodded, putting on her necklace that once belonged to her mother, and straightening out her jeans and long sleeved shirt, before following her father to his car.