Chapter 3: Ruined the First Day

"Here's the library where we can study here in exams." I said a little quiet. "Ginger, what the heck it's huge!" He said a little loud.

"SHH!" The librarian said. "let's go actually... and don't call me ginger." Actually...Xiumin's friends call me ginger because I'm cute and a little sensitive...and we go inside of the dance room.

"Can you dance?" I said to Kai? "Yeah but my whole body hurts... you know what... Let's do it tomorrow. " He said and it was almost dismissal so we go back to our lockers and pick up our bags and get my stained uniform. IM READY TO GO OUT!!!!!!!

Me and Kai are waiting for Xiumin to pick us up. Momo left early because her mother is sick and Kai is going to come with me.

Then a familiar looking boy came closer to me and he kicked me until I fall off the ground but Kai helped me stand up.

"What the fuck do you want from me?" I said to Jimin who is laughing right now.

"Ya... you look ugly with that glasses on. You like a nerd oh yeah! You're a slut too!" Jimin said and laughed. The BTS members we're watching me get angry.

"Don't even mess with her or else you'll mess with me." Kai said. Then the BTS members laughed even Jimin but Jin didn't laugh. "You think you can beat me? You're just a nerd like her." Jimin said sarcastically.

I can't stand this anymore...

I saw Xiumin's car and I grabbed Kai's hand and run directly to Xiumin's car and got inside.

"What's the rush?" Xiumin said. "Nothing just start the car now." I said making me mad.

"What's wrong with her?" Xiumin said making him confused. "LATER." I said while crossing my arms.

This is the worst first day ever....

WE FINALLY ARRIVED AT HOOOOOME WOOOOO!!!!

"OK Y/N spill it out." Xiumin said. "About what?" I said to him making me confused.

"About what happened EARLIER..."

*A FEW MOMENTS LATER...*

"Jimin is just so annoying! I want to SLAP his face until it becomes red and-"

"OK OK CALM DOOOWN" Xiumin said.

"If you don't want to get bullied, just show your true self." Kai said.

"I just can't do it!"

"Just try it!"

"I don't want to."

"Do you want to stop the teasing? But, Jimin will fall for you."

"I-I *trembling*"

"Deal?"

"Fine I'll do it!"

I shouted at Kai and Xiumin and they smile sooo wide at me."YEEEEEEEY I'M SO EXCITED FOR TOMORROW!!!" Xiumin said

"And what if I don't do it?"

"Hahahaha~~~" *smirks*

"I'm gonna force Jimin to make- "

"YOU'RE SO DISGUSTING!"

I stuck my tounge out and point it to Xiumin. Ugh... brothers...always have a dirty mind...

"That's why I hate when we're doing a fucking deal. WITH YOU."I said."Ya ginger I'm going to take Kai home so stay here and mom and dad is waiting for you at the meeting room. There's something they want to tell you. I think it's private..." Xiumin said. "Bye bye ginger see you tomorrow!" Kai said while I wave my hand goodbye and they left.

I head upstairs where the meeting room is and go inside. Then, I saw my mom with my dad saying something and stopped talking when they saw me.

"Mom?"