Welcome to the hell

Sarah's pov

After all the customs were over, we finally reached Jimin's apartment.I never knew Jimin would live in 6 storey building like a normal person.Sure , there were lot of bikes and cars , but people weren't that much.

"Welcome to my apartment " he said entering the ground floor . But it did more sound like welcome to the hell.

"Which floor is your apartment?"and then he laughed .

"This whole building is sweetheart,come I will show you around"
Oh right I was ridiculously wrong , this guy Arghh

"Ground floor is reception and waiting area of people , I like to be more private...2nd is my office,3rd guest rooms,4th and 5th is interconnected ...that's where we actually live and the 6th is the recreational floor it has swimming pools , jacuzzi and a small place to relax...are you clear?"

Whatever he was saying was like a cartoon character squeaking around fastly ..I was damn tired to listen to his shit.He does talk a lot .so I just nodded and he had pressed 4th floor in the elevator.
After a few steps we entered a door.

"The password is 1995  "

Can he just shut up for a while, why is he this irritating.

That place was well furnished and looked like a suite room.

"This is kitchen, living room...wait are you even listening"
" Cant  you just talk about these tomorrow " I shouted at him .My foot were damn killing me due to the heels  and the dress was too heavy.

"Ask politely !" He said with a smirk
Again the smirk!
" I won't "
"Remember the agreement?"
Fuck. He knows how to irritate me.

"Can you please show me the room where I could sleep" I told with a fake smile .

" I like it " he smiled while jumping with is hands in the pocket. Weird kid.
I slapped my face in embarrassment.

"See ,the stairs ? It leads to a room ..that's were you are going to stay with me" he told flipping is hair as if he had done something great.

"With you? You mean there is only one room?"
Calls himself the richest and stuff but still only one room.

"There are quite a lot of guest rooms in 3rd floor ,but you aren't a guest..just shut up complaining and stay "
My anger level is rising up like a rocket , but I calmed myself because I still have one whole year 🙃.

We went up and the moment I saw the bed, I fell for it❤(literally).

"Where is my luggage , I want to change, Jimin"

" I disposed it because that clothes were too cheap and other things would be kept in your part of wardrobe room "

"How could you? Without asking?"

"Sshhh, it doesn't match my class , no.more.questions"he hissed as locked between him and the wall . Within a few second, I pushed him which made him land on the bed.

"My bride is really boring " he whined and I ignored.

"Here, wear this tonight, by tomorrow your wardrobe will be ready"

"just a shirt? Give me atleast a shorts pervert"
"Do you want it or not?"

"FINE ..FINE" I grabbed it from him. The shirt was upto my high thigh and was too loose. If I was alone this shirt would have been more than enough but now it was as if my skin was burning.I took one part of the bed and I within few minutes I was fast asleep.
-------------------------|

The next when I woke up I felt a warm thing around me.

"What the hell you arrogant PARK JIMIN " I pushed him and he fell to the ground .
"Argghh, why idiot ...you were shivering Last night..I only helped you..Fuck.I think you broke my hand" he shouted out in pain.
"What,are you that weak" I giggled a bit.
" I am serious"he told .

"I..I am sorry" oh shit what if he cut the agreement amount because of this

" Take me to the hospital right now!"
"Yes, yes" I nodded, but there is still one problem what do I wear?

I headed to Jimin's wardrobe and found a pant which would possibly fit me .
-------------------------------
"Patient name ?" The nurse asked me
"Park Jimin "
"Please fill up this form ma'am "
It had several questions like , his age , height , weight, etc , which I definitely don't know.
"Hey , fill this up" I kept the form in his lap.
"I can't because my beloved wife broke my hand " he gave me a fake smile and then a glare .
"Okay what is your DOB ?"
"13 October 1995"
"So you are 22?"
"How brilliant " he smiled irritatingly
"Height and weight?" I asked ignoring him.
"Height 5'9 and weight 61 kgs"
"You look shorter though" I giggled while he was pissed off by it.
------------------------
"What happened?" The doctor asked looking at some files ,when we entered.
"Just see it, why are you even getting salary ?"
" Jimin are you out of your mind " I scolded him in a low voice.
"Oh Jiminaah you are here"
The doctor came to give a hug to him,but Jimin cried out while trying to hug because he momentarily forgot about his hand, while I was standing awkwardly there.

"Take the seat, who is this pretty lady, your wife?" The doctor asked.
" Yes ..this Jin my senior and close friend" he told and I smiled at him.

Time skip:---

"It seems like an airline crack , I think you were a bit harsh yesterday night" the doctor laughed like a windshield wiper.

"Hyung" Jimin slightly punched the doctor shyfully and it was so ridiculous to watch it eewwwww . Anyone could say I was chocking out because of awkwardness there and I was dying for this thing to end

" Be more polite to the lady"the doctor said and Jimin nodded.

" What the hell was that?" I questioned Jimin.

"I am thinking about out a punishment , don't make me give it worse" he muttered and I knew he was all back in the jerk Jimin mode.

To be continued