Draco x reader ~ drunk

Update 6/7

Requested by: Anonymous (PM to be anonymous)

Enjoy!
-

You looked around the party and took another sip of your drink. The party was okay. There was alcohol and there were some Slytherins but no one who was fun to talk to.

You sighed and leaned your head on your arm. Everyone was chatting and dancing and all you were hoping for was to see your crush, Draco Malfoy. You were friends but not extremely close.

You looked up when someone sat down next to you. It was Draco. You blushed and smiled.

'Thank God you're here. Did you came to save my night?' You asked him.

'Hell yes.' Draco grinned before opening a bottle of fire whiskey.

He offered it to you. You smiled and grabbed it. You took a sip and handed it.

'That's strong.' You coughed.

'Can't handle your drinks?' Draco asked before taking a sip.

'Of course I can handle my drinks.' You said before pulling it from his hands and taking another long sip.

Draco smirked while you put it down.

'Finally someone cool here. All I see is: potter, mudblood, mudblood, half blood, blood traitor, loser, lame-'

You laughed.

'That's true.' You smiled.

'Of course it's true.' Draco said. 'I said it.'

You sighed and shook your head, knowing that you were smiling. You looked at the table hoping he wouldn't see it.

'I can see you're smiling.' He grinned.

'I'm not.' You said while looking up, your smile only growing wider.

Draco laughed. You pulled the fire whiskey from his hands and took another long sip.

-

You and Draco were walking through the corridor. You just left the party. You didn't feel like staying anymore. Also you started to annoy other people.

'Those people.. they are boring.' Draco laughed.

'You know- you know what we should do?' You asked. 'We should have a party.. in the common room. Just us two.'

'Sounds great!' Draco laughed before taking another long sip from his drink.

You two made your way to the common room. It took you to awhile seeing that you both could hardly walk straight. Also you stopped for five minutes just to laugh at each other when someone bumped into something.

When you finally walked into the common room, you two immediately sat down on the couch. Still laughing. You laid your feet on the couch and leaned against the back of it.

'I'm glad we came-'

'Came.' Draco giggled.

'Came.' You laughed. 'Draco.. You giggled.' You smirked.

'Nah-ah!' Draco almost yelled.

You pressed your index finger against his lips, signing to him he had to be quiet.

'Some babies are asleep.' You grinned.

Draco grabbed your finger and pushed it away.

'Secret.' He said while leaning in towards your ear. 'I don't give a fuck about the Hogwarts babies.' He tried to whisper.

You laughed.

'Fuck.'

Draco laughed with you. You laid your head on his chest while laughing. Draco laid his hand on your back.

You grabbed the fire whiskey from his hands and took a long sip before throwing the empty bottle on the floor.

'Oh no. It's empty.' Draco sighed.

'Ooooohhhh nooooooo.' You said.

'Ooooooohhhhh noooooooo.' Draco laughed.

It was quiet for awhile. You leaned up a bit and looked at Draco. He smiled and you when he saw you.

'Your lips are soft.' You said while moving your finger past then again.

'Stop Y/N.' Draco grinned.

You blushed a little and laid your forehead against his while shaking your head. Draco smirked a little. You smelt the alcohol on his breath.

'I'm going to kiss you.' He announced.

'Noooooo waaaayyyyy.' You said.

'Yes way.' He followed.

'You're chicken.' You grinned.

Draco then grabbed your chin and captured your lips with his. You immediately kissed him back. His soft but forceful lips felt amazing on yours. He pulled back and smirked again.

'Told you I'd do it.'

'Why though?'

'Because I liiikkeeee you.' Draco said before kissing your nose.

'I like you too.' You smiled before kissing him again, hoping you'd remember tomorrow.