Chapter 25: The song

Of course I am not wearing it because it is V's. I just find its design really detailed and beautiful. It's shade of black is so dark it makes me look more dangerous than I did. Its zipper is a metallic color, that reminds me of the pretty gun on the right side of my hip. And...

Okay, yeah-I am wearing it because its V's. I admit it because there is no point on fooling myself, but I had something prepared to say if others asked.

We are back at the van, all BTS, Mr. Lee and I. Destination? IG Entertainment. Today is the day when V will propose something to Tessa. I have definitely no idea what, but I can tell by the way his eyes dodge mine when I stare at him from the front seat. He avoids talking with anyone, but he can at least look at them, but not at me.

I am using his jacket to send him a message. To tell him that I am here with him despite ignoring him yesterday. I just thought he needed to think by himself, but now I realize what a stupid thing to do from me. 

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked V, a whisper, an unmistakable mutter for me. I don't look at then, I just focus on his breathing, and on the way he pauses to respond "Yes." Was all he said, with as much determination as I would have never imagined him to hold, and that, just the way his voice sounded as he said yes, made the hairs at the back of my neck stand.

And I had to focus on the busy street ahead because if I would have looked back at his deep brown eyes, I would probably shatter.

~.~

"Welcome BTS! It's so nice to have you back! Please, please, come take a sit." We entered the IG building and were received with more kindness than we were the first time. The young secretary who had her eyes lingering on Mr. Lee way too long, now wears a nicer outfit than before, one that ended just too soon on her legs and hugged her body way too much. RM; Jin, and J-hope seemed very intrigued to what lies beneath of that black dress.

I slapped the back of their heads and made them roll their eyes at me. Jungkook tried to hide a chuckle with his fair hand as he watched me, and I smiled back. But V,  is an emotionless void of endless possibilities.

That make me so, so curious. 

"BluePink is here. " The pretty secretary left the room, not without staring at Mr. Lee for a second too long. 

"So, Tae Hyung, can I call you that?" Manager Shi asked, as if we were all good friends after one dinner and a traumatic experience. 

"Yes." He said, looking at him, but at the same time not. 

"I heard you have something prepared for our young Tessa?" He wiggled his eyebrows, and I tried to contain my puke. The rest of BTS cringed in their own unique ways. 

"Yes." He said again, not a doubt in his voice, nothing hesitant about the fact that he might be compromising his future right here and now.

Before Manager Shi could say something else, BluePink entered the room. Immediately, and as if it were magic, the room lightened. Their colorful outfits, their bright smiles, their unique hair colors, everything made anyone's attention to be captured by their presence. All BTS, except RM, Jin and J-hope, were not impressed, actually, they just stared at each other, with silent complaints.

"Hey V!" Tessa said, and stepped forward, walking past me without even throwing a glance. I don't know if I should be offended or glad. She quickly stands before V, holding his large hand with both of hers tightly.

Clingy.

RM's way to describe her was a bit too exact. 

"I heard you have something for me? What is it?! Show me! Show me!" 

Loud.

Wise, wise RM.

"Sure." I am taken aback by his answer. I thought, for as long as I knew he was going to do something for Tessa, that he was going to say no. It was a matter of time for him to break, to look for someone who would listen to him, and I was ready to be the ears he needed. 

But as we walk to a rehearsal room, where there are hundreds of luxurious chairs, and as V walks towards the stage (which is the biggest stage I have ever seen.) And as Mr. Lee goes to the technical people behind the curtains, and as Manager Shi, BluePink, and the rest of BTS take a sit on the chairs.

I understand, that this is real, and that V is actually going through this nonsense.

I stand at the far back of the chairs, where the stage seems father than it is, and where light is as absent as my will to move my legs. I stay still, knowing that if I let V do this, I-

He is handed a microphone, and he tells something to the guy who disappears through the red curtains. The lights start to dim slowly, and I don't know if it is my mind, or is the fact that V is going to sing for Tessa, right here, right now.

Maybe both.

For a moment, there was complete silence, and I swear I could hear V's rapid heart bit. Maybe its mine, maybe this is not happening at all, and it is just part of one of the horrible experiments I went through, and probably am right now.

But this is too real, this feeling of impotence, burns.

The song starts, the soft sweat melody fills the room and ends my thoughts in a moment. I just realized I have never heard V singing, and suddenly any negative feelings are conquered by pure curiosity, and anticipation.

I will hear him sing, for the first time. His deep voice, following a melody. But I am brought to reality once again, because he will not be singing for me...

He opens his mouth, takes a deep breath, and starts to sing.

I have never imagined what happiness would sound like. I have never taken a moment of my life to wonder how does an early sunny morning in the countryside, with nothing to do other than living, would sound like.

Now I know. 

The words of the song roll like honey off of his tongue. I can tell he is pouring his feelings into it, I can feel him opening his heart and soul to me.

V stares at only one thing in this room as he sings, and not for one second looks anywhere else.

And I can't help the sneaky tear that betrays me, and decides to fall.

Because he is staring at me. 

~.~.~.~.~

Hey guys!

My heart is literally hurting right now XD

What do you think about this last scene guys? Did you like it? I hope you did :D

How do you think Tessa will react? What about Manager Shi? Jungkook?

Leave your comments here, if you have any ----->

New chapter sooner than you think ;)

As always: Thank you, have a nice day and keep reading ;)

Please don't forget to vote <3 it really helps me :D...

Something Serious.