Chapter 29

Jacob and I are back on our feet. We were on bed rest for 3 weeks.  

We are practicing some scenes, because we haven't started yet.

" It doesn't matter Newt stop acting like she is everything in your life " Thomas screams.

" Tommy don't you get it she's everything in life! She's bloody everything " I scream.

" Would both of you guys shut up! Okay, she's been taken. And we can't get her back " Aris yells.

" Hey greenie " Gally says, Thomas runs up to him, and punches him. " What was that for? " Gally asks.

Y/N " shoots an arrow above them "

" Why are you shanks always idiots? " Y/N asks, walking down to them.

Y/N gets a whole new outfit, and it looks so good on her.

" Seriously you guys are giving me a headache " she comments

" Mom! " Kiley screams.

" Kiley go back inside " Y/N comments.

" Mom. Josiah is being mean again " Kiley screams.

" Uh, okay Josiah stop bullying your sister " Y/N screams.

" Fine! " He screams.

" Go back inside now okay. Mom needs to deal with some people okay " Y/N comments.

" Mom do I have to? " Kiley asks.

" Gally " Y/N comments, he nods.

" Come on Kiley, I think Jonah is in there " he comments. She starts running to the door.

" Thank you " Y/N says.

" Okay wow that is going to be a  fun scene " Will says.

" Totally " Y/N says laughing.

2 weeks later.....

" So Thomas are you excited for this amazing thing that will be happening? " Y/N comes up behind me.

" Well of course! " I say.

" Awesome! I can't wait for this journey. Guess what guys it's Thomas Brodie-Sangster! " Y/N says.

" Hey guys! " I say waving at the phone. Comments are going crazy saying 'oh my god!', I love you so much, I love you two! Magewt forever! We just laugh.

" Time to go bye guys " Y/N says blowing a kiss. I just laugh.

" It's good to be back " Wes comments. We all cheer. " So we are going to practice the scene with Gally being there and you guys seeing Maggie for the first time since she was taken "  Wes adds.

I go change into my outfit.

" Hey greenie " Gally comments. Thomas runs up to him, and punches him. " What was that for? " He asks.

They get into an disagreement. Y/N shoots an arrow from above. " Would you shanks shut up? " She asks, walking down. " You guys are giving me a headache " she adds.

" Mom! " Kiley screams.

" Kiley go back inside " Y/N comments.

" Mom. Josiah is being mean again " she screams.

" Uh, okay Josiah stop bullying your sister " Y/N screams.

" Fine! " He screams.

" Go back inside now okay. Mom needs to deal with some people okay " she comments.

" Mom do I have to? " Kiley asks.

" Gally " she comments. He nods.

" Come on Kiley, I think Jonah is in there " he comments. She starts running to the door.

" Thank you " she says.  

" Okay so what shanks are here this time? " She asks, putting her arrow around her.

" Just some old friends " Gally comments.

" So why did the boy punch you? " She asks.

" Rivals " the boy says.

" Funny, how stupid do you think I- " She stops herself when she come in eye contact with me. " Hey it's not nice to stare " she adds.

" Sorry " I mumble.

" MOM! " Josiah screams.

" Josiah Aris what did I say about going up there? " She screams, everyone looks up to see Josiah hanging from the fallen building.

" Trying to get away from Kiley " he comments.

" Kiley Rose " she comments.  

" I didn't do anything " Kiley comments, kicking Gally in the side. " You know what that was for " she comments.

" Honey, I need to you to go help your brother. Then stay inside okay do you promise me that? " She asks.

" Yeah mom " she comments.

" Thank you sweetie " she comments.

" Aris and Rose interesting middle names " Minho comments.

" Rose is my best friend's name, and Aris is the father to the two so it sort of a reminder to all of us. To why we want to take down WICKED. They took the two love of my life from me. " She replies. " Haven't seen them in 7 years- " Someone cuts me off.

" 7 years 2 months 15 days and 12 minutes " Aris comments.

" Aris? " She asks, he nods. She runs up to him, and give him a hug. He kisses her.

" I've missed you " he mumbles.

" I've missed you too " she mumbles back into his ear.

" That I think was so beautiful, that wow so deep. " Ki Hong comments.

" Everyone did so good in that scene " she says being excited.

" Will you good? " Dylan asks.

" Totally " he comments.

" Wow nice scene " Y/N says to the kids.

" Thanks " they both comment.

" So we are going to do the flash back scene, where they find. You three basically dead " Wes says. Everybody nods.

" Guys! " One of them scream.

" What? " Gally asks.

" Are they dead? " He asks. Gally touches my chest.

" She's still breathing " he comments.

" Then let's get them to safety " one of the others comment.

" MAN THIS MOVIE IS GOING TO BE AMAZING! " Y/N yells.

I am laying on my bed, just thinking of everything.

" Dude, I know this is hard for you and everything. But Y/N and you are still friends, keep it that way " Dylan says coming into my room. I nod, and close my eyes.