1002

An eerie silence greeted Ivan and Zack when they entered the school's gates. It's not that they were the only people there, in fact there's already a lot of students scattered at the school grounds. Thoses students were staring at them. At Ivan. Ivan gulped at the pressure of being stared at.

Why are you staring people?!

[Ivy, it looks like Adrian is actually like a legend or prince thing at his school but he normally never goes to school early and is always late. They're surprised.]

He almost jumped in shock when Zack spoke in his mind making him turn only to see 'André' still beside him.

'Why are following me?! You're like four yet you're here at my school?!'

[Zacky's offended, this body is five, you meanie.]

'Adrian's memories tells me he's four.'

[Nope, he's absolutely five years old. And I'm here because I have school too, Ivy. I'm at pre-school you know.]

Oh, right.

Loud shrieks and yells got Ivan to turn his head to the source. The students were apparently done staring at him and are now shrieking about how he's "early at school today, we can finally see you so early!" and "prince Adrian why so cute!"

How cliche.

And cute?! He'd rather the word handsome, thank you.

[Did you even see your appearance yet?]

'...no. Forgot to. ...stupid Ivan.'

He felt a tug on his shirt and saw 'André' tugging the bottom of his shirt to get his attention. Ivan showed a confused expression by tilting his head, "I'm going to my class now." André informed him before walking towards the pre-school building.

The students continued their fan mode as Ivan walked hastily inside the elementary building to find the rest room. He wanted to quickly see what Adrian looked like.

He successfully found one and went inside. Ivan stood in front of the mirror.

Adrian's reflection captivated him. Yes, he knows this is practically already his body now but Adrian's appearance was too flawless to be true.

Hair black as ebony, lustrous royal blue eyes that can be compared to a sapphire, long curled eye lashes, heart shaped mouth and face, a porcelain-like skin reflexion, and a slender body and small frame with the height of 4 feet and 5 inches at the age of twelve.

'Zack, why am I so feminine?! And the height is unfair!'

[I just asked the higher ups Ivy, they said that because your original body is kind of feminine, they transferred your soul to one like it as well. But it's actually cute~ I have a cute host~]

'I'm not feminine!'

With a sigh, Ivan promised that he will do anything to gain a muscular body and a manly face. It's not too late for him to do this since he's still 12. He also notes not too shave any facial hair that will grow.

[The protagonist is nearing Ivy!]

Ivan panicked and glanced at his watch. 'You said a hundred and twenty five minutes! It's only been twenty!'

[There's been slight changes to the plot, Zacky apologizes~]

Due to panic, Ivan jumped when the rest room's door slammed open. All he could do was watch the protagonist step into the room.

At 5'9", he was too tall for a 12 year old. Max had blonde hair and black eyes, two factors that went well with his chiseled jaw. His body was also slightly on the bulky side. Overall, the protagonist looked like a god from the myths.

Ivan must be crazy for checking this guy out. But seriously, that appearance for his age? It's too unfair! Ivan suffers with a feminine body while this protagonist flaunts his god-like body. Why is that?!

'Hey, I thought the protagonist is supposed to be bullied. Why would anyone bully someone like him?'

[I'm not sure Ivy, but I think this is not Max's original look. There's a lot of changes, this might be one of them.]

Right.

[The protagonist is looking at you Ivy.]

He snapped back to his senses and acted like he didn't notice Max enter as he washed his trembling hands.

Don't blame Ivan! If you're surprised and in panic, won't your hands tremble?

He doesn't have a plan yet. He thought he can think of a plan in the estimated two hour allotment before colliding with Max. Right now, he doesn't know what to do. Ivan settles into not saying anything to the protagonist. He might say something wrong that will cause Max to hate him, therefore the male lead will hate him too and proceed on banning him from entering any colleges. That's not good.

When he noticed that Max isn't saying or doing anything that concerns him, he quickly dried his hands by the dryer and attempts to leave the protagonist alone.

"Adrian."

And fails.

Max had already pinned Ivan's slim body against the wall before he could leave. The former had an expression our host can't distinguish.

'Zack! I think Max's going to kill me! Help!'

[---vy--can't---the---syst--malfun---elp---]

'What?! Hey!'

[My teacher is here! Gotta go!]

'Hey! Did you just drop me?! Don't tell me you can't help me!'

[Eek! Eek! Sorry Ivy, I have no signal reception, can't hear ya!]

'Oi! Zack!'

Can systems even do that?!

Ivan's nervous gulps seemed immeasurable, more so when Max stared closing the gap between them.

Is he going to kill Adrian/Ivan?!

No, Ivan can't let Adrian die like this. He should do something. Probably talk to Max!

"Hey Max, w-what are you pining me for? If you're angry o-or anything, let's talk and n-not hurt each other?" Ivan wanted to smack himself for stuttering but it's already done. Max leaned more causing Ivan to think that his pleas were not heard at all.

The host closed his eyes as he waited for the impact and the pain but instead he felt soft warm lips against his.

W-what is this?! Too fast!

---
so i've been inspired lately to write this chapter by two elder men i saw at the mall. tbh, i don't know if they were a couple or it's just bromance but if you saw the way the taller one placed his arm over the smaller's shoulder, you'd admit they have chemistry. and if may say so myself, i have a sense on who is uke and seme in the relationship so they're just too cute i wanted to squeal but i'm with my mom so, yeah

Sorry for blabbing haha,
Nine