1

Hello, this was written by LookingAtHimHurts. I was kindly given permission to post it on here.

*******

Chapter One: Office Copulation

Yoongi sighs as soon as he opens the door to their apartment, throwing the keys on the purple couch to his right he despises so much. The only reason it's still in its place is because Taehyung insisted upon keeping it, saying it brought a modern touch to their house (he also threatened to sleep in the couch outside if it were to be thrown. Yoongi didn't mind but Jimin did). Said guy walks behind him with the grocery bags tightly held in his small fingers. Right when he's about to ask Yoongi if he wants to order some food or cook something up, his boyfriend spots Jungkook's leather jacket thrown carelessly on the floor and groans. "For fuck's sake, he's here again."

"Really? That's a new record." Jimin laughs, amused as he begins saving the fresh vegetables and fruits into the fridge. Yoongi holds the door open for him, leaning against it with a frown on his face.

"Not funny. Thanks God Tae's room is upstairs." He murmurs, eyes going instinctively towards the ceiling.

"As if that ever blocks any sounds." Jimin scoffs with a shake of his head which makes his orange hair move, strands falling on his forehead and blocking his view forcing him to run a hand through it as he usually does. "They probably already finished."

"Oh then..." he bites his lip, realization slowly sinking in.

"Yup, any minute now." Jimin nods, arranging the milk and the orange juice next to the beers, the brown paper bags at his feet.

"3...2...1" Yoongi counts with his fingers, trying hard to find the situation as amusing as his boyfriend does. It's not like he can complain anyway, since he's the one that moved in their apartment a few months ago. He'd wanted to get their own place with Jimin but they couldn't afford a good one and considering this one was already paid for by Taehyung's rich parents, he decided not to rush it. That being said, he wasn't aware of Tae's loud hobbies. At least the guy has the decency of never doing it throughout the night.

"You fucking idiot!" Taehyung's loud yell is heard through the apartment, earning a cackle from his best friend at the accurate countdown.

"Like clockwork." Yoongi can't help but smile as he sees Jimin's eyes shine with the slight tremble of his lips as he laughs.

"You wanna cook?" He asks him once his laugh stops.

"Yeah but help me out, will you?" He asks while trying to recall his mom's old jajangmyeon recipe. Jimin grins as he begins following Yoongi's expert orders with enthusiasm, since he's barely allowed inside the kitchen at all after almost burning the entire apartment down while trying to make some toast. It was traumatic to say the least. He's chopping the onions trying not to harm himself as the blonde cuts the pork into small pieces at his left, the oven separating the two dark marble counters. They both stay in silence, pretending not to hear their friend's quarrel.

"Why are you calling me an idiot when you fucking agreed to this!?" Jungkook says then, the rage obvious in his voice.

"Find the key or I swear to God---" Tae threatens back just as a piercing laugh is heard, cutting his sentence off.

"What? You'll slap me like the little bitch you are?"

Yoongi chuckles at that and Jimin sends him a glare with his eyes shining due to the onions.

"Call me a bitch once more! I fucking dare you!" Taehyung proclaims and silence follows suit before Jungkook, a smile clear on his voice, says, "You love it when I call you a bitch though,"