Angel Eyes ; Sugawara X Angel! Reader

Your high pitched scream ripples throughout the supposedly empty night Miyagi streets, as death is placed right into the soft hands of small children, or rather, your best friend.

"Koushi, Stop!"

"(Y/N), come o-"

It seems as though everything is happening in such slow agony, as you act on instinct and stride your small legs across the soon to be death marked and bloodied street.

You shove Suga's frail and oblivious six year old body hard enough that he stumbles and rolls towards the other end of the street covered in bruises and no doubt sporting a freshly broken arm.

Before Suga has time to conform into shock at his cracked bone, he lifts his head just in time to see an occurrence no child, or human, should ever witness in their time being.

A huge unknowing black vehicle misses Suga by a mere few feet much to his luck, but it seems you're not as fortunate.

Your feet disconnect from the ground, as the impact of the car knocks you flat onto your head, taking your consciousness with you. And as if that's not enough, the car's two back wheels roll over your newly disoriented limbs, crushing them into pieces that will never be repaired.

As the car disappears from above you, your crushed and inhuman like form lies deathly still across the pavement.

The blood seeping from your head trails slowly down the side of your cheek, before dripping onto the pavement, soon to be followed by several more drops, creating a pool that shimmers in the moonlight. 

The car holts, creating an ear wrenching screech, cutting little Suga out of his unbelievably frozen and disturbed state.

Despite Suga's snapped arm, he crawls ridiculously fast and crippled, towards your body. As Suga reaches you, he catches sight of your off putting, ripped and squished no longer human like form, before coming across your eyes.

Your dead, but open eyes.

The last bit of life that happened to be pooling around the small crevices of your lash lines, drained within seconds as your heart came to a stop, and your soul was taken away forever.

With no goodbye.

With no "Thank you" to give to everyone who provided you with such a good life.

With no last look of happiness to give your family and Suga before you left the world sooner then ever planned.

Suga takes one last look at your cold and emotionless eyes, before looking up at the twinkling yet blurred sky, and he screams. 

Suga screams, letting out all of the fear and sorrow that had welled up in his chest all in one sudden motion.

Suga screams, knowing that the girl he has the pleasure of calling his best friend, is no longer alive and able to help him with his homework. Or realizing that she has now left him to eat ice pops and candy by himself. Or knowing that he is now struck with the reality of going to the park to swing on the swing set, while letting the cool breeze wisp through his hair, without his best friend next to him. Or growing up and attending middle school, high school, and college, while his best friend watches his achievements from the sky. Or lastly, he realizes he'll never get to spend another moment with you, thus leaving him to remember the sight of his best friend dying a horrible death because he was so-so stupid as to run across the street without checking both ways, pulling you to push his unaware six year old self to the safety he feels he doesn't deserve.