Chapter Eleven

Chapter Eleven~

"Abbey, don't make me force you! Do not call the police!" I shouted at her as she held her phone away from me, about to press call. All my friends were standing up behind me, and holding my arms back, not letting me grab Abbey or anything.

"Um....Abbey..." Loki tried to say her name, but it was too unfamilar for him. "Call 'the police', and you will regret it." He held his hands away from his body, ready to do something drastic. He looked at me and waited for a que.

"Okay now I'm really calling the police!!!" shouted Abbey in response to Loki's threat, reaching for her phone with her other hand.

"GO LOKI!" I demanded. I guess that was the que. He then created a false double of himself and suddenly appeared behind the screaming Abbey. Loki immidiatly snatched the expensive phone out of her hand, and held away from her. Everyone behind me was so shocked that they let go of my arms and stumbled back, away from Loki, Abbey and me.

"GIVE THAT BACK!!!" Shouted Abbey. She then took a swing with her fist at Loki's chest, but he smoothly blocked it with his other hand. He smiled at her shocked face, and turned to look at her phone in his hand. Obviously he had no idea how to work it, but wanted to dispose of it. His face and his hands then turned a shade of blue, as his eyes transformed from an electric green, to a deep red. A stream of ice came from his fingertips and completly covered the phone. It was frozen solid. He let go of Abbey's hand from the swing she took at him, and tossed the phone to me. Steam started pouring out of my hands from the touch. It was burning me a little, but I tried to hold it the phone anyway. Loki slowly turned back to normal, pale skin and green eyes.

"That did not just happen!" Shouted Hayley. I was freaking out. I knew they were going to kill me for being on Loki's side, but there was nothing I could do.

"Um, Abbey, sorry! There's nothing we could do! You CAN NOT call the police! Loki is good! He won't kiil me or anyone!" I looked at Loki for support.

"Yes, you have my word!" Assured Loki, looking at every one of them. There looked completly overwhelmed.

"Ah! God!" I screamed throwing the phone out of my hand. The ice was too much to handle. My hands were steaming and smoking, so I burned a small fire in my hands to reverse the cold. Everyone was starring at me. This was all too much for my friends to take in. Their eyes were wide open, along with their mouths. I didn't know what else to do.

"Okay. I think its time for you guys to leave. Abbey, sorry about your phone? Um.... again, PLEASE don't call the police. PLEASE! Can you guys do that for me? Please?!" I begged them. They were speechless.

"Please?" Loki said repeating me and laughing because it sounded rediculous for him to ask. It made me happy that he did, I was glad he wanted to stay as much as I wanted him to.

"Alice, does Olivia even know about this? Do you know what your getting yourself into?" Savannah asked, brushing her thin blonde hair away from her face.

"No, but we all know she won't be home! I know more about Loki than any of you. I know what I'm doing. Trust me. Just please, promise you won't tell anyone or call the police!" I didn't know what else to do if they wouldn't. 

"Fine. But we will come back!" Savannah said leading everyone out. "I don't trust him!" she whispered to me as Abbey was the last out, slamming the door.

"Oh....my....gosh..." I began. I exhailed and flopped down on the couch.

"They...are.... an interesting group of people?" Loki laughed and joined me on the couch. He sighed and looked me in the eyes.

"Sorry?" I tried to aplogize smiling. I knew he thought they were way too loud and hyper, but thats how they were.

"Just promise me you won't open the door next time!" He laughed back. I exhailed a breath of smoke, making my lungs happy, and looked at Loki.

"I promise!!" I gladly told him. We both laughed for a moment, and relaxed back on the couch in the living room.