Chapter fifty two

"Y/n!" I jumped up and looked around to find the source of the scream. "About time, let's go. We have to get ready for soundcheck." I rubbed my temples as Vivian hit me with a sock before leaving the room.

"Hey.." Ellie came out of the bathroom timidly. I smiled before covering my mouth as a yawn came out. "About last night.."

"Oh yeah, I'm sorry for climbing into the bed with you. I don't even remember why I did it." I chuckled before standing up and letting out a loud groan as I stretched. "I didn't kick you or anything right?" I questioned.

She blinked slowly before shaking her head.

"N-no you didn't. I'm gonna go wait in the front." She quickly grabbed her bomber jacket before running out of the room. I shrugged before grabbing my clothes and going to take a quick shower.

-

"What's your question?" A guy said as he held the mic up to the fan. We were doing the vip sound check today for...I forgot what city to be honest. Somewhere in Argentina though.

"Um hi, what are your plans for this Christmas since you're on the road?" I pouted at the fan before crossing my arms.

"I was having such a good day and you ruined it." I said before playfully sobbing. "But no- I'm ugh," I groaned and shook my head. "I'm trying to see if I can get back to LA tomorrow because it's the twins first christmas but, it's not very likely." I sighed before pulling my hood up and closing it with the drawstring. "I'm sad, don't talk to me."

The crowd laughed at my antics but I was low-key in my feels. A first Christmas is something you can never get back.

"I'm probably just gonna roam the city a bit. Do a little sight seeing after the show." Ellie answered.

"Eggnog and sex." Vivian said and the crowd roared loudly. "Aye calm your asses, I'm just kidding." Then she winked towards the side of the stage where Dana was but the crowd couldn't see her. But knowing them, they would somehow find out.

"I have a question for Y/n-"

"I said dont talk to me!" I shouted into the mic. I pulled my hood down before giving the fan a smile. "What's up?"

"What was the hacker talking about on your Twitter with the whole Taylor issue?" I winced and scratched the top of my head.

"Uh I don't know, Dana?" I looked towards the side and she mouthed 'say what you want'. "Ok," I chuckled before turning back to the crowd. "So around fashion week last year Taylor and I started to hang out-there's kids in the crowd-" I stopped my sentence as I saw a couple ten year old looking kids with their phones up. "Y'all are too young to have phones-anyways, yeah so stuff happened and some months later she had a baby?"

"Is he yours?" The fan said, low-key popping in a second question.

"No," I said immediate, making them laugh. "Not that I.. you know what? Not even gonna make it worse." I said waving it off before I fucked some shit up. "But yeah, there was some confusion but everything is settled and Wyatt isn't my child, I'll stick with my two, thank you."  

"Hi I'm Stacey-"

"Stacey's mom has got it going on!" Vivian and I sung at the same time. "Sorry, continue."

The fan cheesed widely before asking her question. "When is the next album?"

I raised my eyes in surprise. "Girl we literally put out an album like a month ago." Her cheeks blushed as she took a step back and started to sit down. "No come back," I pouted. "I wasn't trying to sound mean. We're just focusing on still getting that album out before we start on a new one. I am writing more songs though."