15: Buzz Buzz Bitch

Chapter 15: Buzz Buzz Bitch

Luna*

Ever since Ace told me about his artwork I couldn't seem to get it out of my head.

What was it?

Who was it?

The loud ringing noise of the bell went off as students started filing out of the classroom and on their way to lunch.

I saw Lucas in front of me and ran up to catch up with him, "What am I getting Mr. Miller, today?"

"I heard that they are doing Mac N' Cheese for only 2 dollars," he shrugged as we skipped down the 'Up' stairs.

"Sounds good," I retrieved my purse from my rucksack as we progressed further and further up the line.

"2 Mac N' Cheeses please," I hand the lunch lady 4 dollars as she hands me the polystyrene bowls and 2 plastic forks.

"You didn't have to get me 2 you know?" He said while I handed him one of the bowls.

"Who said they were both for you?" I shoved a piece of the cheesy goodness into my mouth.

"Right.." He laughed awkwardly as we headed over to our table, "Hey did I ever tell you about.."

Lucas told me a story about his little sister making a potato cake as I laughed along the way when all of a sudden stopped when a certain snake with red hair was sitting in my seat, shamelessly flirting with all the boys on there, next to Raven and Ace.

I stood next to my space and glared down at her.

"Can I help you?" Hayley grinned like the Cheshire Cat.

"Yes, are you going to get out my seat?" I fake smiled at her back.

"What do you think?" Her smile disappeared and turned into disapproving eyes.

"Alright then," I placed my food in front of her then plopped myself on her lap.

"What do you think your doing?" She shrieked as she tried to love from under me.

"What do you think?" I mimicked her voice.

"Get off of me!" Hayley tried shoving me off but for the amount of food and hours in training, it wasn't working one bit.

"Will you leave and never sit in my seat again?"

"Fine, I won't sit in your seat again."

I stood up quickly as she fell onto the floor with a fast movement. And I sat down as quick as I got up.

She scrambled up and murmured something about us being peasants before walking back to her and the dollies table.

"Thank goodness she is gone," I grumbled and started eating my delicious pasta and melted cheese.

"She was flirting with my boyfriend." Bee pouted as Dean pulled her closer to him,

"Don't worry, yellow," Dean placed the phone that he was holding down, "You're always number one."

"You guys are so fucking precious!" I comment, ruining their moment.

"Guys, a red head bear, 3 o'clock," Raven signalled with her eyes.

Just then, Hayley strolled past and winked, "Dean," she said in a sweet voice.

She took one look at his arm around Bee then said, "Striped insect."

"Buzz Buzz Bitch, I'm still here." Bee rolled her eyes.

"I wish you weren't." Hayley stalked off to flirt with a group of jocks.

"She knows you dating?" Jacob raised an eyebrow.

"Yep, And she still does it anyway."

A moment of silence passed before Bee spoke up again, "So, the Decade Dance is in 2 weeks.. I still need a few members on the preparation committee, help a girl out?"

Nods of agreements and "do we get food"s went around.

"Great!" She clapped her hands together, "Now I just need music.."
Bee started counting things off on her fingers.

A glint of silver caught my eye, I directed my eyes to see Ace fiddling with the bracelet just like the one in the his painting.

"What's that?" I whispered to him.

He looked surprised and shoved it into his pocket, "This? Oh um, nothing.."

"It looks like the one in your art.."

"Yeah its uhmmm.."

"Is it the reason you were acting upset this mor-"

"Just drop it."

My mouth parted slightly at his bluntness, he swung his bag over his shoulder and left for the second time today.

"Wait!" I called after him but he didn't stop.

"What was that about?" Noah asked.

"I have no idea." I sat in my seat, dumbfounded.

I spent the last 30 minutes of lunch left, eating and texting Ace (Lucas gave me his number), asking where he is while occasionally speaking in bits of conversation.

After what seemed like forever, the familiar sound of the bell went.

I have biology next in the same room as chemistry, so hopefully Ace will be there.

Raven, Noah and I walked over to our science lab, when they went over to their seats, I saw Ace sitting in the same place as yesterday.

I instantly smile and take my seat next to him and immediately apologise, "I'm sorry for invading your personal life, I didn't mean to and I didn't mean to open up old wounds or an-"

"It's okay, cupcake." Ace gave me a small smile, "I know you didn't mean to.."

I grin, "Thank goodness, what would I do without my chicken nugget?"

I ruffle his hair as he bats my hand away laughing.

"Nothing."

"So where did you go for the next 30 minutes?"

"Oh you know," Ace shrugged, "Eat, Study, getintroublewiththeprinciple."

"What did you do now?"

"I might've maybe probably poured oil outside his and the VP's offices.."

"Wait the Vice Principle?"

"Yeah, why?"

"She gets..dangerous, when she is angry."

"How do you know?" He furrows his eyebrows.

I couldn't tell him that she was a spy so I opted for,

"Just rumours.."

The door swung open grumpy old teacher.

Yes! Saved by the grumpy old teacher.

***
A/N: 13k reads?! YOU GUYS ARE BLOWING MY MIND 🤯🤯
Awesomeness level is sky high right now!

#ravoah or #noven ?!

Help me decide, thanks for reading and remember, I update ONE chapter EVERYDAY in the afternoon except for special occasions and marathons xx

See ya tomorrow xx